Applying make up maybe one of the many easiest yet hard things to do. It sounds funny but it's true. It takes time and patience to apply makeup on your beautiful face just to look elegant, fresh, flirtatious, or whatever it maybe that you want your "make up look" to be that certain day. Okay, so I'm going to tell you how to make your make up look its' best on YOU with 10 different cosmetic products to use.
3 Simple Steps In Your Face For Make Up:
- Cleanse Your Face. This will help remove any dirt and oil that's left behind when you sleep that is left behind on your pillow. Plus, it will help give you flawless beautiful looking skin when you follow a skin care regimen (Refer to my Skin Care Regimen Guide). My suggestions on a facial cleanser? Avon. I currently use alot of Avon products. I trust them, they're affordable, they work, worth the money, and the quality is JUST perfect!!! It's what I always look for in my products. CLEARSKIN Pore Penetrating Gel Cleanser.
- Apply a Lotion or Toner. The product, from Avon, that I currently use is CLEARSKIN Professional Daily Correcting Lotion. I absolutely LOVE this products. What it is, is it's a treatment lotion, that minimizes your pores, & it controls the oil that is on the surface on your skin. And I use this to moisturize my skin; even though it doesn't really need it, but I definitely use it to shrink my pores and control the oil on my skin.
Apply a Treatment Cream. Whether you need an Acne Treatment Cream, Anti-Wrinkle Cream, etc, Avon has that product for you. That's why I LOVE Avon. They have EVERYTHING I could possibly need for my skin care regimen, hygenic needs, beauty needs, etc. I use a couple of Treatment Creams. First thing I use is the CLEARSKIN Blemish Clearing Spot Treatment & the ANEW REJUVENATE 24 HOUR EYE MOISTURIZER SPF 15. The Blemish Clearing Spot Treatment helps clear up my acne, helps PREVENT NEW ones, attacks present acne, and the best thing is, its gentle on my skin, but NOT on my acne. And you'll see results at least within 24 hours!! You're never too young to start with eye creams and anti wrinkle creams. In fact, the earlier you start, the better!!!
10 Simple Steps To A PERFECT Make Up Regimen:
- Foundation: This evens out your skin tone & provides a smooth surface for other make up products. You can use liquid, cream, or powder. If you're looking for a color that matches your skin tone, test it on your upper jaw line. If it seems to fade, that's a good thing. That means, that's YOUR perfect color match. If you see a patch of foundation on your jawline, keep searching. My favorite foundation to use from Avon is the Ideal Shade Liquid Foundation SPF 10. But you can choose from either Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15, Ideal Shade Smooth Mineral Foundation, or Ideal Shade Liquid Foundation SPF 10.
- Concealer: Concealer is your best friend! It helps to cover up imperfections, blemishes, & under-eye circles. You would want to apply it only to your troublesome spots, and gently blend in. Just as the foundation, you would need to find your color match the same way as you would with foundation. Again, I love the Ideal Shade Concealer Stick. But you also have 3 types to choose from with Avon. Your choices are: Anew Age-Transforming Concealer SPF 15, Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Concealer, Ideal Shade Concealer Stick.
- Powder: This is just to even out your concealer and foundation. It gives your skin a finished look, it eliminates shine around your "T-zone", and you can either use pressed powder or loose powder. My favorite is the Ideal Shade Loose Powder.
- Eye Shadow: With this, I notice alot of women have troubles with. You like certain colors or you want to be caught up with the fashion trend. I understand. Trust me. I've been there too; and I'm still having that problem. You want to pick a color that will blend well most importantly with your eye color, and your skin color. For me, I have brown eyes. So I use dark greens, browns, black, & golds. My favorite Avon eyeshadow is True Color Eyeshadow. It lasts for hours, you can choose from a 2 color palette or a 4 color palette and they have a variety of color palettes to choose from.
- Eye Liner: I like to use pencil for my lower lid, and liquid for my top eye lid. So the two eyeliners that I use from Avon are: Perfect Wear Eyewriter Liquid Eye Liner, & Glimmersticks Eye Liner.
- Brow Pencil: Now, I'm not the type of person to use a brow pencil. I just don't like the way it looks. My eye brows are defined and dark enough. But if I were to use it, I would most definitely use: Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer.
- Blush: Personally, I prefer the cream blush over the powder blush. So if you're the same, you would use: Avon Be Blushed Cheek Color.
- Mascara: For Mascara, and the next two products, they will also be from Avon. There are four different mascara formulas you can use to define your lashes. You may choose from: volume, length, curl, or definition. I like to have volume to my lashes. So I use: SuperFull Mascara. I know alot of times with water proof mascara, it's hectic to get off. So when I think I'm going to be needing water proof mascara for certain events/days, I ALSO use the Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara.
- Lip Product: You may choose from 6 different color families and 5 different types of formulated lipsticks. The color families are: Pinks, Roses & Mauves, Plums & Wines, Reds, Nudes & Browns, and Peaches & Corals. The five different types of formulated lipsticks you may choose from are: Satin, Sheer, Shimmer, Matte, or Metallic. I have all different colors of lipsticks, but the types that I prefer are Satin and Matte, and sometimes Sheer. I LOVE to use: Glazewear Liquid Lip Color Gloss, Perfect Wear Extralasting Lipstick, Ultra Color Rich Lipstick, Beyond Color Plumping Lipcolor SPF 15, & Ultra Color Rich 24k Lipstick.
- Lip Liner: I love the lip liner. I love how it helps the lipstick/lip gloss color last longer, and helps to define the shape of your lips. Plus, it prevents your lipstick/lip gloss from feathering or bleeding. You can choose from either my favorite, lip liner pencil, or lip liner retractable pencil. Avon has two different "kinds" of liner to use. I use the Glimmersticks Lip Liner, which provides you with the pencil or the retractable pencil. Or, your other option would be, from Avon, Ultra Luxury Lip Liner.
I hope everything here in this guide was helpful to you and that you enjoyed reading it. If you have any questions about any of it, please feel free to ask and I'll be more than happy to assist you. Thanks! Have a great day!!!
***I, myself, am not associated with Avon. Just a loyal &
happy customer of their. Neither of my Avon products
I sell on line are associated or affiliated with Avon as well***