How to lose money with ebay
while destroying your repuation at the same time!
Here is how you do it, it is simple, just follow along. All you need is a good reputation and care about what is going on with it.
1. List an item with ebay, try doing the first one by listing the item at .99 cents. It should only cost about .30 to .45, unless you use some options that ebay can run the price up for you. Do not use PAYPAL, since their minimum fee, along with ebay, would then exceed the value of the .99 cent item and you are in the hole. If you get lucky, the item may bring more, lets say $3.50.
2. You can select three, five or seven days. It just depends on how often or how quickly you want to waste your money or how often you want a bad mark on your feedback and performance rating.
3. Now, set back and wait for that NON PAYTING BIDDER to hit your acution. In order to edge out any legitimate bidders, they might bid anything, since they do not want to pay anyway, they feel the higher the better. You might even get two of them competing with each other and the price goes through the roof. They have no credibility or accountability on ebay. Ebay does not force them to register a credit card or ID verify, they just want them to bid.
4. After the auction closes, send the proper invoice to the winner. You will be billed a FINAL VALUE FEE for this auction based on eBays' minimum fee, or as much as 13% of the final value. ( Lets say the fee is the minimum of 50 cents). Now you are in the auction for around .90 cents or so. Wait for the NON PAYING BIDDER TO NOT CONTACT YOU. You can file a non paying bidder disupute with ebay at this time (8 days). They will now contact you just ahead of the 8 day final period, and you need to give them another 8 days, according to ebay rules. They can delay and delay payment for up to 45 days that way. Then you cannot file a FINAL VALUE REFUND request.
5. If you get tired of waiting (give them at least 15 - 21 days), go ahead and terminate the waiting and close the dispute with a non-pay strike and have ebay give a NON PAY STRIKE to the NON PAYER and a FINAL VALUE FEE (50 cents) refund to you.
6. You will get a ration of emails about the no pay strike from the buyer with a list of reasons they did not pay. AND, if they are really really mad (it might be close to their 4 strikes allowed per seller per month) provide you with consistant phone barrage of calls demanding you to remove the strike (which you cannot do). The NON PAYING BIDDER knows they do not have to pay, and can attack as many sellers as needed to make their day.
7. Meanwhile, the abused buyer posts a negative feedback to your account and diminishes the quality level of your performance. All because they did not want to pay. Simply because Ebay is monitoring the wrong end of this deal. EBAY KEEPS THE LISTING FEES though! And it goes on and on and on. All you can do is post a positive feedback for the NON PAYING BUYER, no option is available except a POSITIVE.
8. Finally, Ebay keeps your listing fee. Yes, you can relist the item and IF IT sells; you can get a refund of the second listing fee. If it does not sell you are out the initial and the second listing fee. You may as well have given it away.
In closing, the sellers can use this easy guide to realize how to lose money on ebay without really trying!! Try it, it works and ebay will love you.
If this guide does not meet the criteria to comply, plese inform and I will try to re-write it so that is does. Delete or Review this before posting if it is going to be troublesome for you.