How to format USB Flash Memory
If you want to format your usb flash card or flash memory, you can do the same as the following steps:
1) Plug your usb flash memory into the usb slot of your computer
2) Normally your system should find it as a removable disk automatically.
3) Click the windows icon named ”My Computer? And aim your cursor at the removable disk you pluged to click the right button of your mouse
4) You can see the selection named “Format" Just click it.
5) Then it will appear a dialogue box named “Format Removable Disk?
6) If you are not sure, you just leave all the selections as default, besides to make sure the selection “File System" is in the state “FAT 32" and the “Quick Format?is not selected.
7) Click “start" button.
8) It will inform you the format action will erase all the data in the flash memory. If you are sure of it, just click “OK" Then the action will be processing till it finish.
9) Then you can start to enjoy your flash memory.