Model: BlackBerry Torch
1. You must have an original SIM card in your phone to complete these steps (can be active or inactive with the network)
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Options
4. Go to Advanced Options
5. Go to SIMcard
6. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
7. Type MEP[Alt + 2] ( MEP, then type Alt key, then 2)
8. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the 16 or 8 digit unlock code and accept with Enter or similar.
9. Reboot device.
10. You can now use it on any network and choose the best provider for your needs. Please help by voting for this guide. Thank you!
IMPORTANT: If you get a 'Code Error' message do NOT keep trying because you only have limited attempts. Please check the IMEI, Network, Network Country, and contact your seller.