Tire of ordering a COMIC book, MAGAZINE, or Book and not getting what you thought you should?
When looking to buy, check on the following criteria to help determine if this item is what you think it is :
1) Does the seller have a stellar rating? If not, why?
2) Has the item been graded by a 3rd party? This helps with the overall grade, but might cost multiples of the current guided price for the item..
3) Does the item have a detailed description of damages and flaws? Very important on upper or higher graded items, so you can determine if the item is overgraded or not.
4) Does the seller have a return policy? If not, then why?
5) Is the picture or scan of the item, the real thing or a stock scan/picture? It is preferable to have the real picture/scan or one as close to possible of the item that is being sold or bought, to avoid disappointments.
6) Is there information about when the item was published? Who the publisher was? The date the item was published? Whether the item is a 1st printing or later printing? Who was the Author and/or Artists?
7) Is the item described in regards to front cover, back cover and page quality?
8) Has the seller left more feedback, than they have received? If not, why? Are they trying to cover up something, or using feedback as a weapon, instead of a reward.
By following these guide lines, you should be a satisfied owner of the item you desire. If not? Then email the buyer and get a refund, or work something out to make you happy with your purchase. When all else fails leave appropriate feedback whenever possible.
Hope this helps? Thanks for looking!