First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to read my guide. This Guide is all about how you can go from just starting out on ebay to becoming a Top Rated or a Power Seller within 90 days.
For this Guide I have a section for Beginning, Amateur, Pro. (Steps)
1. First, Register an ebay account. (Make your USER ID something Proffesional. Ex. "GoldBusiness" not something like "StarChick229"
2. After registering an ebay account you need a few things. You need to link your paypal account to your ebay account, if you don't have one then make one. That is how you will be paid.
3. Next, you should go to the subscriptions and get the FREE Version of Selling Manager to start and learn how to use it. In the long-run you will want to get Selling Manager Pro because of the great additional benefits to "PRO" Version.
4. To become a great seller you need to start with a good reputation, a way you can do this is by getting good feedback. There are certain ways to getting fast feedback and these are the way listed below.
Way to FAST FEEDBACK
A. Type in 0.01, Cheap, 1 cent, penny book" on the ebay search bar. Many item listed for cheap will be on their and start bidding. You will end up spending around 15$ for 30 items. If you do this correctly this will also help you to start getting use to how ebay buying and selling works, and how to be a good ebay buyer or seller and gain good reputation or feedback. 30 items=30 Positive Feedback if you pay for your items smoothly and don't give the buyer any problems. This is the QUICKEST WAY TO FAST FEEDBACK!!!.
5. As you have started gaining feedback from Step #4, you will now want to start up a store because you are now going to start selling. Just go to subscriptions and go to create a Ebay Store listed in one of the subscriptions.
Now you may be asking, "Well, what do I sell now. I dont have anything to sell..?! Here you are wrong. Basically anything sells on ebay. Just look around your house for old tv's or electronics, or books, or basically anything and set it up as a listing. Try to list your item for 2 weekends which would be 10 DAY Listing. This is because their are many people that go on Ebay in the weekend.
YOU ARE COMPLETED WITH THE BEGINNING STEPS. CONGRATULATIONS. Now, Let Move on and I hope you are taking notes.
1. Since you are familiar from selling because you have sold items from around the house, or used up junk that you don't want anymore because their is a saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure" This statement is true. So now you should start realizing how to sell and this is where the BIG PROFITS come in. You need to sit down and think of an item that you can create and sell on ebay or just items that you can buy and sell for more THIS IS "PROFIT".
2. You should look and see what Ebay items are selling and what is hot out their on ebay. This then can help you narrow down what item you are going to sell and how you are going to make that item and how you are going to sell it.
ALTERNATIVE STEP # 1 and 2
1. If you don't have any one certain item that you can Sell than simply go to garage sales or swap meets and pick up items for cheap which you can then put into your ebay store and sell for much more.
2. Storage units are also available that you can quickly drive to and get some good items.
YOU HAVE NOW COMPLETED THE AMATEUR STEPS! CONGRATULATIONS!
1. At this point, you hopefully have at least 98% feedback rating and have been on the site for more than 90 days, if you have than you can ask Ebay to check out your account if they haven't already and if your account meets up to its goals then they can place you as either a Top Rated Seller or Power Seller. Their are also other certain goals, such as selling 100 items per month and completing a certain amount of sales you have to complete.
2. Now just list everything. You should be able to get in 500 listing per month and 10,000$ per month whichever comes first. Just buy and sell and now since your good and familiar with the site it is a no problem thing and you have taken the steps and are now considered as a pro.
READ THIS LINK IN THIS GUIDE TO SEE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR EBAY TOP RATED SELLER AND POWERSELLER REQUIREMENTS <---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BE SMART AND DON'T QUIT! BE A GOOD BUYER AND SELLER AND MAKE YOUR TRANSACTIONS SMOOTH. GOOD LUCK
P.S Keep your Inventory Full so Buyers that are looking for a certain item your selling, might stumble on another item your selling and want to buy that one to.!