Rosebud Salve is still made using the simple but effective formula that brought about its beginning in 1892. Given that fact, when temperatures rise above 80 degrees Fahrenheit your Rosebud may soften or liquefy.
To Prevent Liquefaction:
- Keep your Rosebud products out of direct sunlight or temperatures above 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not leave your Rosebud in your car as temperatures can reach well above 80 degrees Fahrenheit, even during the winter.
- Your purse or pocket does NOT make the best storage spot for your Rosebud products, particularly in warm temperatures.
- When sharing your Rosebud with family and friends and you need to ship it, make sure you wrap it in bubble wrap and/or use a bubble envelope to keep it from liquefying.
If your Rosebud products soften or liquefy that will not change the effectiveness of your product. Just follow these simple directions to restore your Rosebud to its intended consistency:
- Keeping the lid of your Rosebud tin, heat the Rosebud for a minute or so using a blow dryer.
- Pop your Rosebud in the refrigerator or set it in a cool, level place for at least two hours. That should solidify and settle the Rosebud in the bottom portion of the tin and not the lid.
- There you go! Just clean the tin of any excess product caused by the liquefaction and you're as good as new and ready to use your amazing Rosebud Salve!
Check out all our Rosebud Products at our eBay store