There are many ways to save money when deciding to Homeschool your children.
1. Buy Used homeschooling curriculum. Many thrift stores and libraries sell materials that are great for homeschool families very inexpensively.
2. Join a Homeshool group and trade curriculum with other memers. Many larger HOmeschool groups have a way to trade homeschooling materials or sell off your used materials after you are done.
3. Use the LIbrary. Many librarys have textbooks for local colleges that are especially appropriate for homeschooling High School aged students.
4. Buy and Sell curriculum yourself. Most curriculum purchased on a site like Ebay --can be resold at nearly the same cost as when you purchased it. Having the students write on paper instead of in workbooks is a good tip to preserve the items for reuse or resale.
5. Research unique methods of homeschooling. Go to Museums and on field trips. Use Hands on Learning methods that don't require a workbook and paper.
6. many bookstores have some kind of trade discount. You can pick up non homeschool items at garage sales or from Friends and Family and resell or Trade to get the items that you need to use for the Classroom.
I wish you great Success in the HOmeschooling of your children. I hope these tips have given you a few insights on where to find great quality materials without breaking your budget.