Thank you for purchasing a domain through my QueenChristmas Store!
Next step is to initiate a transfer of ownership to your account.
NOTE: You have up to TEN days (or 240 hours) from the moment I release the domain from my account to accept the transfer into to your account. Otherwise the system will cancel and block the change.
In order to proceed you will have to provide me with your HMdomain .com username and associate email account. Do NOT include your password, please!
After I receive this information I will proceed to authorize the account change. Once I'm through you will receive an automated confirmation email from HMdomain that will look just like this one:
It outlines the necessary steps you will have to perform to accept the new incoming domain. To make it easier just follow these steps:
1) Log in to your HM domain account.
2) Launch the Domain Manager.
3) Click on the "Domains" tab and scroll down to "Pending Account Changes"' as shown:
4) Now we have reached the point where formal acceptance by you is required. First tick the box next to your new domain name (yellow circle) and then click on the "quick Accept " option (red circle).
5) Now you have reached the "Accept Domain Account Change" screen. Tick both boxes as shown and then hit "OK".
6) That's it! Now the domain is all yours. Just wait about ten minutes before you go back and check the domain manager.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you again for your purchase.