Hit a better backhand
If you want to hit a better backhand in tennis, it is not that hard at all.
There are few steps.
1. Take you backhand grip, either one hand or two.
2. Turn your body perpendicular to the net as you approach the ball.
3. As you take your racquet back, remember this, show your back to the other opponent,
4. Tip, remember to hold your racquet as soft as possible and bend your knees especially your back knee and keep the head down.
5, Swing from down to up position, - this is possible because your back knee is already bent.
6. Follow through, and at the end of your swing, make sure that the butt of your racquet is shown to the opponent.
Was this page helpful?