Garage Sales, gotta love them! Most of my best DEALS come from Garage Sales, and when I get a deal you get a deal! Here's some of my GARAGE SALING BUYING TIPS;
- Get ready the night before so you can leave early.
- Gather all you local newspapers (or local to the town you want to go to) & any websites you might use .
- Organize Days...go thru Paper & mark a Letter for the day of the week the sale is next to each sale.
- List sales per day (all T for Thusday sales) under each town (you may have multiple sales under each town).
- Decide which sales you want to go to first & prioritize (Can't get to all first!)
- Look up directions to any ones you don't know how to get to.
- Always carry maps for the towns you garage sale in frequently (can get from realtors in town). This helps to organize.
- Go early, serious buyers are there 1/2 hour early at least. Some go the night before!
- Where good walking fast shoes.
- Bring a large carryall or basket to put your items in.
- NEGOTIATE!! Unless price is extremely low, never pay their price until you say..."will you take less like (and name a lower price than you want to pay" The worse that can happen is they say no. Most of the time they say Yes or they name a different price. Don't be afraid.
- Always look thru the sale at least Twice.....there are many things you might have missed the first time.
- Say Thank you & Hurry to the next sale
Good Luck! CHECK OUT MY EBAY STORE!!!!