We have been selling Evisu shoes and jeans on eBay for several years. Customers often ask us if our items are authentic. The question is how can a buyer tell if the item is real. Below are some tips that should help you determine the authenticity of Evisu items.
1. Evisu jeans have have double stitched inseams.
2. All of the jeans should say "Evisu" on the buttons. Some buyers have contacted us stating that they have pairs with the Buddha of it. All authentic jeans that we have seen have the "Evisu" name on them.
3. Evisu spells jeans as "Genes." You should not see these pants refered to as "jeans"
4. Evisu jeans have 2 tags...one is the tag that is attached to the right rear pocket...the other is on the waist on the back left side of the jean...the tag says "Evisu Genes" and it has a picture of a man painting the evisu logo on a pair of jeans...also on that tag (on the inside of the jean)
5. Be sure to check the feedback of all sellers with Evisu items to see if past buyers are happy with their purchases. We have sold over 2,000 Evisu jeans and shoes over the past year and are very familar with all of the fakes out in the market. Hopefully this info will help you to spot fakes before you buy.
Please visit our store if you found this info useful and want to shop for some Evisu products. Of couse we only sell authentic items!