I sell Brand new products, but some buyers ask, " your products are Brand new ?" or buyers leave feedback, " Product is perfect condition !".
Many buyers think, " ebay products are " used ".
Actually many sellers sell used or recondition products and they say, " my products are Brand new ? "
How can we find " true Brand new " and " Fake Brand new products " before we receive items?
1. Only some seller's price is too much lower than other sellers.
Manufacture or distribution center( Brand new ) sell products with almost same price for retailers.
2. Seller request Sales tax? If no, sellers don't have business license and as possible products are used.
* If products come from authrized distribution center or manufacture, they request Business license.
3. Sellers say, " we can ship as gift or lower price on custom form for international buyers ".
* Like #2. If sellers have business license, they can't.
4. Check sellers all Listing items. They sell different kinds of items.
* As possible, sellers sell store return items.
Many ebay sellers are honest. But few sellers sell fake or not new items as Brand new.
If you have some advice or opinion, please send to me.