With an additional 66% of high-definition storage and the latest DVR and HD
technology combined in one, the New DirecTV Plus HD DVR will change the way you
enjoy home theatre. Compare to standard definition, images are sharper. Colors
are brighter. Sound is crisper. And now they can be recorded.
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT
* Pause and rewind live TV for up to 90 minutes so you never miss the action
* Create your own instant replays with slow motion. Watch using full screen, stretched, letterbox, pillar box or crop mode for optimal viewing
* Listen to superb theater-like sound with Dolby® Digital 5.1 technology
* View and log who’s calling right on the screen with Caller ID from your local phone company**
WATCH YOUR FAVORITES WHEN YOU WANT
* Record your favorite shows with a single button
* Schedule recordings of an entire season, even if the date and time change
* Record up to 200 hrs of standard definition or 50 hrs of high definition†
INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
* Search and record your favorite shows via performer, title or topic
* Parental Controls keeps your family safe and your mind at peace
* Get weather information, lottery results and horoscopes onscreen with the DIRECTV Active™ Channel
To access DIRECTV HD programming, a Triple-LNB or 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish, a DIRECTV HD Receiver and HD television equipment are required.
*In cities where local HD programs are available via off-air antenna, reception may vary based on geographic location. Programs not delivered in HD in all markets. ATSC tuner functionality for viewing digital and HD broadcasts received from an off-air antenna will not be available until later this year. A software download will be pushed to the HR20 via the satellite before the end of the year to enable this functionality. Professional installation highly recommended. Land-based phone line connection required.
**To use this feature you must have your receiver directly plugged into a telephone outlet (not a wireless phone jack) and must subscribe to Caller ID or similar caller identification service from your phone company.
†Actual recording time varies depending on the type of programming being recorded. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. ©2006 DIRECTV, Inc. DIRECTV, the Cyclone Design logo and DIRECTV Active are trademarks of DIRECTV, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE YES BUTTON BELOW!