There are a lot of cases on the market for the iPhone 3G / 3GS, and it gets hard to decide which case will work best for you. So in order to help you in your selection, I have decided to write this guide.
Some things you may want to consider when you are searching for the right case for your iPhone 3G / 3GS:
- The material of the case can be crucial. If you are going to be taking your iPhone in and out of your pocket a lot, you may want to look at the Incipio Silicrylic cases , which feature a smooth, plastic back.
- You also want to make sure the case you choose gives you all-access to the ports and switches on the iphone. Your best choice for that is the CapsuleRebel cases by Switcheasy.
Below, I have broken down the different genres of solutions by asking you simple questions to see which type of case will fit your lifestyle best:
- Do you want something that will essentially add no extra weight and even add grip?
- The best solution is an Invisibleshield Full Body Shield by ZAGG
- Do you want something with color and flavor, or something that will add a little styl to your new iPhone?
- Look no further than a Switcheasy case. Switcheasy is committed to creating stylish and practical cases in all different colors and styles
- Are you more on the simple side, seeking out a simple silicon case that adds some protection from the occasional bump?
- Your best choice is an Otterbox Impact Series case . It even comes in 2 colors (black and white).
- Are you a person that just has some trouble holding on to the phone and often drops it, or are you working outdoors or in the construction industry?
- Look no further than the Otterbox Defender Series cases for the iphone 3G / 3GS. This three-layer case will protect your iPhone for the drop or bump that would normally total your phone. It even comes in 4 different colors (black, black / yellow, pink, white).