I am a salon owner. And would like to give some infomation on farouk chi flat irons. These irons are top of the line in the beauty Industry and are worth every cent if you are straightening your hair. All other brands are very difficult to flat Iron.We use these in the salon and I wouln't recomend any thing different. They heat up in a flash, and they will straighten without going over and over the hair to get it straight. for those who are on the run, and if used with silk infusion you will get a professional style in minutes.You can use these Irons to Flip your hair Style with Volume and straighten.When you purchase a chi the best infomation I can give you on getting the most out of your style is to take your hair in sections to straighten dont just straighten the top layer take small sections they come out beautifull. Yah you can buy other Irons cheaper but you will not get the same affect as the chi Iron. I am a Salon owner and recommend these Irons .Be Carefull of imitions if it is not made by Farouk it is Imitaion.
The differences in chi Iron styles and models:
1. The width of the iron the bigger the width the longer your hair sould be. say you have very long hair then you should go with a 2" model. if you have very short hair you should go with a mini or a 1/2".And medium to long you should go with the 1" or 3/8"
2. The differnces in a blue nano is for bactiria illimination. Very light wieght.
3. The original Iron chi is the most popular basic hot flat ceramic Iron is very nice gets hot in a flash like all other models.
4. The turbo model has flash quick heating the has temprature control. Say you have thin hair and want it straight you probally want to adjust your heat to a lower level.
5. Limited additions are just as they are limited additions they do the same as all the other Chi Irons Just syle and color. Except the Nano. The limited additions also have unique sizes. And are light weight.
6. The mini addition has temprature control also.
Keep in mind the best results come when you are protecting your hair with a protecter I reccomend the chi silk Infusion.
Mark Allen Rochefort Inc. 1802-380-3664