If you are not 100% certain about the purchase you are about to make over the internet and would prefer to have your own jeweler appraise our product prior to paying in full, then we suggest you go to your jeweler before you buy.
There are numerous reasons for us to give such a response and we would like you to take them all into great consideration.
1. Our price difference is huge and our products are offered for half, if not a third of the prices offered by your local jewelry retailer. We are able to offer incredibly low prices because we incur much less expenses due to the fact that we are diamond cutters, jewelry manufacturers, and a distribution company. Ultimately we are the source of your product and are therefore able to cut out the middle man and give our customers the lowest possible prices. With these extremely low prices and price margins we are also unable to offer layaways however we offer a full refund policy that we are happy to adhere to.
2. Unlike your local jewelry store, we have a much larger and greater variety of goods and actually acquire new items daily. In contrast, the Jewelry Industry in general is suffering credit problems and therefore retail stores lack the funds to buy new goods and the manufacturers are unable to extend them new credits. As a result, retailers are unable to purchase new goods, are making fewer sales and are forced to increase their prices to make up for lost profit. Selling via the internet allows us to offer an extensive amount of goods without having to invest the same amount of money as retailers.
3. As you can see, Gem Stone King is selling sizeable quantities every day which allows us to continue to work with very low mark-ups. We have received more than 30,000 positive feedbacks from individual sellers which translates into more than 80,000 completed transactions with very happy and satisfied buyers. We suggest you ask your local jeweler how many positive feedbacks they can mention to you.
4. We are the fourth generation of manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors in the business with over 100 years of selling experience on an international level. Not only is Gem Stone King located in the US but we are also in Belgium, Israel, Bangkok, China, and India.
5. Considering all the facts mentioned above, internet jewelry retailers are an additional threat to the already strained financial situation of jewelers and therefore they will do whatever they can to convince you not to purchase over the internet. Some examples that we have heard directly are that jewelers will appraise the goods at very low costs, discuss the product quality on a biased level, etc.
6. Gem Stone King suggests that prior to purchasing a piece of jewelry online, you should first go to your local jeweler and ask them if they can offer you the same or better price than we can. If his price is close to ours, even 30% more, than we encourage you to buy from him. Ultimately you, the consumer, should base your decision simply upon who you rely on more.
Having said all this, Gem Stone King cannot conduct our business according to what a local jeweler is appraising.
1.54 CT J IF EMERALD HRD CERTIFIED LOOSE DIAMOND
Buy It Now