AN EMPTY CAN WITH NO HOLES... IS IT POSSIBLE???
... 10 steps HOW TO...
without opening it with the pull-ring. At first I made several holes in the bottom. This was fast and
easy, but somehow it felt as if the cans were badly damaged. It looked like gaping wounds in the bottom.
Then, somebody told me to make a few tiny holes instead. This wasn't as fast as the big holes but it
looked better. After doing this for a few years, I started to make just ONE HOLE...
This hole is on the top of the can but under the pull ring. See picture below:
HOW TO MAKE THIS HOLE:
1. Slide the pullring a little to the left or right.
2. Make a small hole as close to the ring as possible using a hammer and a nail.
3. Hold your can upside down above the sinc.
WARNING!!! HERE COMES THE STICKY PART...
4. Shake as hard as you can!!! Coke will be spraying out.
5. As soon as you notice that the presure is getting less, shake again.
6. Do this untill the liquid stops coming out of the can
IF THERE IS STILL SOME LIQUID LEFT:
7. Fill the sinc with 2 inches of HOT water. (don't burn your fingers)
8. Hold the can upside down in the hot water. The air inside will expand and will come out.
The little bit of liquid inside will come out with the air.
9. Repeat this if necesary...
10. Slide the pull-ring back to it's original possition and nobody will see the hole in your can!!
A lot of people all over the world empty their can this way, without me explaining this technique.
So, there must be more genius people around !!! =D
Have fun collecting and don't leave a mess in the kitchen... CLEAN UP!!!
RLNDS's shipping cost for shipping CANS within EUROPE
RLNDS's shipping cost for shipping CANS to USA and ASIA