The Zodiac Baracuda G4 swimming pool cleaner has taken everything that made the G3 cleaner great and improved on its already technological construction. This suction side cleaner uses the Flowkeeper valve to make sure you always have enough water flow for maximum performance. The cleaning unit design has been modified to give you the best balance and maneuverability. The hull has been reinforced to increase the rigidity of the entire unit.
The Baracuda G4 uses a patented long life diaphragm to create the sucking power and it is the only moving part in the unit to reduce the risk of problems. Service is made easy with the quick release cassette that makes you capable of making any repairs yourself!
A dual durometer disc is used to scrub the entire pool surface as the cleaner moves around the pool. This disc is designed to maximize cleaning efficiency while providing optimal adhesion. There is also a contact pad underneath the disc that monitors the disc performance. The G4 is one of Zodiac’s top of the line suction cleaner and can full fill all your pools cleaning needs.
- Includes Long-Life hose which is warranted for 2 years against defects and wear and tear, even on diamond brite or pebble tech finishes
- Easy installation, the unit comes pre-assembled in the box
- Patented Long-Life diaphragm, the G4 has only 1 operational moving part for simple operation and maintenance
- Flowkeeper offers the ability to enable pool surface skimming with the flip of a switch
- Upgraded buoy and keel upgraded to provide better balance and precise flotation
- Dual Durometer disc is designed to maximize cleaning action while still be flexible enough to scrub the entire surface.