Are there other ways to use Perfume and Fragrance?
Here are some more tips to use your perfume and fragrance in a creative way.
1. Put perfume / fragrance on petals of artificial flowers.
2. Spray panty-hose with perfume / fragrance from waist to knees.
3. Lightly spray it on your mattress as you make the bed - the fragrance will subtly remain on the sheets
4. Saturate your handkerchief with perfume / fragrance and place it in your purse.
5. Spray fabric-covered hangers with perfume / fragrance in clothes closet.
6. Dab a few drops of perfume / fragrance on light bulbs. The heat will diffuse the scent when light is on.
7. Saturate cotton balls with perfume / fragrance, let them dry and tuck them in pillowcases.
8. Spray perfume / fragrance on underside of wooden book shelves. Wood holds scent.
9. Store scented soap, unwrapped, in lingerie drawer.
10. Dab cologne on a sheet of plain-bond paper, let dry and place it in your attaché case under business paper.
11. Put all your empty perfume / fragrance bottles and stoppers in bureau drawers. Throw out only when all traces of fragrance are gone.
12. Dab perfume / fragrance on radiator vents.
Caribean by Police 2.5 oz 75 ml EDT Eau De Toilette Caribbean New In Retail Box
Buy It Now