It is almost effortless to create professional looking reports in seconds using a Unibind Machine and a Unibind
Cover or Spine . In fact, all you have to do is place the Unibind Cover on the machine and then take it off and let it cool when it is done. However, binding documents using Unibind supplies can only be accomplished with a Unibind Machine (most Thermal Binding
Machines get too hot). This article is designed to help you understand the difference between the different Unibind Machines that are available on the market. Here is a quick overview of the Unibind Binding Machines that are available…
1. The Unibind XU138 is a single heater binding machine with a cooling compartment. The XU138 can bind up to eight documents at once and is compatible with all types of Unibind Supplies including: Unibind Steelback Spines, Unibind SteelCrystal Covers, Unibind SteelMat Covers, Unibind SteelBook Hard Covers and Unibind Photobooks. The XU138 is the ideal Unibind Binding machine for a small to medium office that needs to bind a few books at a time.
2. The Unibind XU238 works just like the Unibind XU138 but has two heating compartments and two cooling compartments. This means that the Unibind XU238 Binding Machine is capable of binding up to 16 books at one time. Like the XU138 the XU238 is compatible with all of the types of Unibind Binding Supplies. The Unibind XU238 is ideal for larger offices who need to bind large volumes of books in a short period of time or for offices who bind larger documents.
3. The Unibind XU338 works just like the Unibind XU138 and XU238 but has three heating compartments and three cooling compartments. The increased binding capacity of the XU338 makes it ideal for large offices who bind lots of presentations or proposals at one time. With the XU338 it is possible to bind up to 24 documents at one time.
4. The Unibind XU638 is similar to the smaller units we have already discussed. However, the XU638 has six heating compartments and no cooling compartments. Externally, the XU638 looks just like the XU338 however the XU638 is designed for high volume users in combination with Unibind Book Stands and X-Towers. Using the Unibind XU638 along with bookstands and Xtowers provides an extremely high volume system capable of meeting the needs of some of the largest users in the marketplace.
5. If none of the other Unibind Binding Machines seem big enough the Unibind ST1025 should do the trick. Designed with 10 heating compartments, 9 cooling compartments and 8 storage drawers the ST1025 acts as both a binding workstation and a binding machine
. Weighing in at a hefty 225lbs the ST1025 is designed for the largest Unibind Users and can be found in some insurance companies, government agencies and large print shops.
As you can see, Unibind makes a binding machine for almost any volume of binding. Whether you are a small office looking for a machine to do a small number of documents or a high volume user looking to bind thousands of documents per day, there is a Unibind system to meet your needs.