When I make or feature an item, I am always thinking how can this piece be used other than one usage? Since the economy is so bad, we tend to look for bargains and items that serve more than one purpose.
So here is the list of the few Ideas I had used and that had tried very sucessfully. if you have other idea feel free to share it.
- To embellish your hands
- To enbellish your scarf/hijabs/shawls, when you tie your scarf to the side or the front before you tied the knot you place the adjustable ring to hold the two ends then you tie the knot and the ring will be like on top of the knot, beautiful look.
- To keep your scarf/hijab/ shawl in place, the adjustable ring once you adjust it to hold the material the grip is pretty strong.
- To hold your Courtains back, you can grab the biggining of the edge of the curtain and make go like in a circle then pinch both edges, not only keeps the curtain back but it makes it look elegant.
- Some times we have a special guest for dinner and you want to give them a momento or keep sake, get a choth napking and use the Adjustabke ring as a napking ring, it is elegant, usable and priceless.
- This one I just tried, use the Adjustable ring as a paper clip or paper holder, it grabs the paper while you work.
- Another of my favorite uses, to hold a note and pin it to where I can see it.
Happy Bidding and I hope you enjoy your wearable art.