- *A banana and a glass (bottle, sippy) of apple juice will end most types of diarrhea
- *Put a drop of Orajel on a splinter or loose tooth for a few mins to lessen the pain before removing
- *Make your own baby food then freeze in ice cube trays. Store in freezer bag. Simply thaw a cube at meal time.
- *duct tape can remove a splinter.
- *Keep a spray bottle on hand in car, diaper bag etc.for when baby wipes just isn't enough. fill with plain water or add a tiny amount of antibacterial soap or baby wash. If you use washable wipes keep a spray bottle on changing table to wet wipes. Handy!
- *alum removes infection from small cuts or burns. simply sprinkle on owie.
- *Try saying right foot, left arm when getting child dressed. My children knew right from left before 3!
- *Buy a camera with a time and day stamp on it. This saves so much time later trying to figure out who, what, when, and where.
- * Tot loks are the bomb! And they raise your house value!
- *A mesh garment bag saves several trips to the bottom of the washer and dryer.
- *save the medicine droppers for baking and use liquid medicine syringes. You get an exact amount every time and all is dispensed. Squirt in cheek or corner of child's mouth.
- *Please teach your children to be frightened of strangers even go to the extreme of punishing them right then and there if they talk to one. Trust me you will not regret it or offend anyone.
- *Never put your child's name on anything, book bags, diaper bags, bikes, toys, clothes etc...
- *you can pick up your child anywhere at anytime. baby sitter, friends, grandparents etc.. even give a quick knock and walk right in. or just walk in. I do. After all it is your child!
- *If you are not looking right at your child in public keep one hand on them at all times.
- *keep something on your child's window sills. pretty bottles with colored water or little figurines. if window is opened they will fall. On that note do not put that fire sticker (tot finder) in your child's window.
- *buy two way radios when your child is allowed to go to friends or the fair or any time you would allow them out of your site (intended for older children)
- *salt is good for removing formula stains
- *vanilla is an excellent natural bug repellent
- *your survival and your child's depends on being terrified of electricity.
- *if it fits in a toilet paper roll it does not go within your child's reach.
- *We all know no honey or aspirin!
- *This is my personal favorite tip. Keep a memory box for your child. Keep baby blanket, pictures, teeth, school papers, report cards etc.. I write letters or notes and slip them in. These can be given at graduation or on their wedding day. A friend of mine swears it saved her child. Her teen was headed down the wrong path. One day she brought out the memory box....to make a long story short it worked! The teen is now a wonderful mom and has started her own daughter's memory box.
NEW 500PCS French Acrylic Style False Nail Art Tips Hot Sale Nail ArtNEW 500PCS French Acrylic Style False Nail Art Tips Hot Sale Nail Art
Buy It Now
Buy It Now