Naughty and Nice Lingerie
Hello fellow eBayers,
So you have just purchased a corset, or are planning to, but you are unsure about the proper wearing of one. Well, let me first say that every corset is different. Each manufacturer makes their corsets to their own specifications. This guide is to serve as a quick, general guide in assisting you in putting on your corset. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. You can always check out my great corsets from Victoria's Secret, Faris, and others. Visit my ebay store at Naughty and Nice Lingerie
Hope to see you at my store soon!
How To Wear Your New Corset
1. Loosen your corset's lacing to allow ample room to fit around your waist and bust.
2. Unfasten or unzip the front of the corset.
3. Wrap the corset around you and fasten the front.
4. Pull the lacing to a tight, but comfortable fit (for best results, have someone assist you with this step).
5. Cut off the excess lacing. (But allow enough in case of weight gain)
A. If you plan to wear stocking, put them on before your corset.
B. Not all corsets are designed to "train the waist." Initially pulling too tightly can cause damage to the corset.
C. To ensure the long life of your corset, follow the care instructions closely.