- First is the inside lining of the bag.
- Second is the Guess Logo on the Dust Bag. It should be like this-
- Third is the price. If its ridiculously low for a brand new bag, then you better do some research.
- Fourth, Do not be fooled by the Guess Tags. Original Guess Tags usually have the bar code, model number & price. This is one example of a fake bag & tag-
- Fifth, if buying Guess Wallets, the box should be red or white, with GUESS by Marciano on it, they should look like this-
But whatever it is, you should always do your research before buying. They can look real but fake. From my experience, I know that the models or designs of the fake Guess Bags are unlike the authentic. Very different. Unlike LV bags & other very expensive branded bags, they don't follow closely of the designs. I would rather pay higher for an Original, rather then pay little to find out its fake. I will upload more pictures if I find them. In the mean time, happy shopping!