Now I want to talk a little about oscommerce I have been using oscommerce (use google search to find this) shopping cart software for about 5 years and really love it. The best thing is this shopping cart is free - yes I said free to use as commercial shopping cart.
This isn't the only thing good about this cart it also has different features to work with it and some of the features are:
- paypal support, credit cards and other payment gateways available
- Completely multilingual with English, German, and Spanish provided by default
- All features enabled by default for a complete out-of-the-box solution
Administration / Backend Functionality
- Supports unlimited products and categories
- Products-to-categories structure
- Categories-to-categories structure
- Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers, and reviews
- Support for physical (shippable) and virtual (down-loadable) products
- Contact customers directly via email or newsletters
- Easily backup and restore the database
- Print invoices and packaging lists from the order screen
- Statistics for products and customers
- Multilingual support
- Multicurrency support
- Automatically update currency exchange rates
Customer / Frontend Functionality
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses
- Secure transactions with SSL
- All orders stored in the database for fast and efficient retrieval
There are many more options to many to list here. Use google search for oscommerce to see for yourselve.
DISCLAIMER!!!!! I don't work for or are part of Auctionblox I am just a customer using it for the past few years.
What I like about Auctionblox is your ebay customers are directed to your website to pay for their items. I have some complaint's (from customers) about this and I believe that is because ebay doesn't advertise the fact that we are independent business owner and do not work for ebay.
With auctionblox you can create listing through your oscommerce store and add them to ebay. If the item is sold on ebay and paid for through the checkout (your web store) it reduces the items for sale in your store. I see ebay like a giant swap meet with all the individuals (independent) sellers. So lets say you are a garage seller or go to liquidator's and get your products to sell and you found a great item like a boat navigator and six months later you found the exact same thing and wanted to use the template and description again. As long as you listed the item through your oscommerce store you will have the listing and all you have to do is relist it. There are many more features and auctionblox is certified ebay solution provider .
If you have a oscommerce store you have nothing to loss and everything to gain by using Auctionblox with oscommerce.