Wearing the right necklace to spice up the perfect outfit takes more that just picking a gem that matches your color scheme. The length of your necklace makes a statement too!
Here’s some information on necklace length to help you along the way to fabulous!
There are many different lengths of chains for you to choose from.
- Short necklaces like chokers are 10 to 13 inches long. These necklaces wrap close to your neck. For a real knock out look, wear your choker with a plunging neckline!
- 16 to 18 inch necklaces lie right above the breastbone. Wearing a necklace of this length is a great way to accentuate that ever-sexy part of your body.
- A great necklace length for your favorite pendant is 17 to 20 inches. These necklaces lay just at the top of the breastbone.
- If you’re looking for a necklace that will accentuate your bust line, choose a 20 to 24 inch chain. These lengths are great for pendants as well!
- 28 to 34 inch necklaces sit at or below the bust line. This length of chain can be worn as a double strand which makes them a great addition to your jewelry box!
- Chains of 40 inches or longer are usually worn doubled or tripled although you can also just let them hang below your navel for a super sexy look!
Whatever you do, make sure to remember that the length of your necklace makes an impact too.
Wear what you love, make the statement you want and have fun!