Epicurean Cutting Surfaces
* DISHWASHER SAFE. Unlike wood cutting boards, Epicurean Cutting Surfaces can be cleaned in the dishwasher, giving you the best of both wood and plastic properties in one great board.
* NSF APPROVED. Backed by the national Sanitary Foundation, you can be sure that your nonporous boards will be easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria.
* KNIFE FRIENDLY. Cutting on the surfaces will not dull your knife so you will sharpen less.
* HOLE & HANDLE. With every Epicurean Cutting Surface you will find a utility hole or built-in handle designed specifically for efficient handing and hanging.
* MAINTENANCE FREE. Epicurean Cutting Surfaces are extremely durable and require no oiling or bleaching. These maintenance free cutting surfaces resist staining and are easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
* HEAT RESISTANT. Heat resistant up to 350 F/176C, so you can use the surfaces as a trivet without leaving a blemish.
* EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT. Epicurean Cutting Surfaces are made with paper from certified U.S. sustainable managed forest. It's renewable and natural.
Epicurean Cutting Surfaces was founded to reduce the waste from the excess material used to produce custom skateboarding sites. They found that the material worked exceptionally well for cutting surfaces (most of us call them cutting boards). Jade from layers of paper soaked in food-safe resin, the cutting boards come in many different shapes and sizes to fit many applications and kitchen needs from BBQ, Camping, Carving and general chopping and food preparation.
Epicurean Kitchen Series
The Epicurean Kitchen Series features boards are 1/4 inch thick and smooth on both sides. These durable and lighter weight cutting surfaces are ideal for the chopping associated with most food preparation. Epicurean's surface is easy of knives and can be cleaned and sanitized in the dishwasher.
Epicurean Gourmet Series
The Epicurean Gourmet Series is 3/8 inch thick with a smooth surface on one side and a Juice Groove around the edges of the other side to catch liquid to keep it from reaching your counter top.
Epicurean Carving Series
The Epicurean Carving Series is designed specifically for carving roasts and fowl. A unique studded surface in the middle of the cutting surface helps hold the meat in place while you carve. An inner juice trough will contain much of the escaping juice and the outer juice groove is designed to contain the remaining juice and keep it from reaching your counter top.
Epicurean Cutting Surfaces are maintenance free, require no bleaching or oiling and can be cleaned and sanitized in the dishwasher. Heat resistant to 350 degrees, they can double as trevits without showing a blemish. These cutting surfaces are made from natural wood fiber from certified US sustainably managed forests... Epicurean Cutting Surfaces... the ultimate in quality, durability and environmentally green surfaces.