- First, let us start out with a few tips of buying a cell phone on eBay:
- Always check to see if it has any PINS and ask for them to be removed, so you could access it if you bought it.
- Ask if there are any contacts on the phone. I have heard a couple times when people had bad experiences, because of them having to delete several contacts, as in high numbers such as 200 contacts.
- Always check to see if you can return it if it doesn't suit you.
Now, let us progress into this guide by talking about the Pros of buying a cell phone on eBay:
- The phone may be considerably cheap!
- It may just be the one you are wanting, the one that has been out of stock in several stores both online and in your area.
- It may be a very suitable size.
Let's think about the Cons now:
- It may be locked.
- It may have several contacts, as I mentioned before.
- It may be damaged.
- No returns- this may be a problem if the phone breaks easily or is already damaged.
If you ever think about buying a cell phone on eBay, please consider the Pros and Cons.