Buca di Beppo Gift Card Balance Value Check secret Internet URL link*** If this was helpful vote YES below so I know it was worth my time. ****
Note: ... as of 11/16/2010 this hidden web link below allows you to check the balance of your Buca di Beppo gift cards that were issued by givex -- apparently the restaurant chain previous card issuer for many years. (their givex logo is in the corner of the card)
Note: ... you may have to enter the number twice. So after you enter it, copy it, then paste it after the page refreshes. You can then click a link to see issue date and time, where issued, and the transactions and balances on that card. What a pain to do all this.
(to use this link below, cut-and-paste in to your browser address bar above)
http://www.givex.com/Merchant_pages/3087b/terminal/terminal.htmlBuca di beppo has issued gift cards for years, however when they changed suppliers to issue their cards they created issues for existing card issues. I have acquired several cards or bought some and now is time to use them. What a pain of steps to do before you can go eat!
1. The old Buca di Beppo 866 number is invalid with a recording that tells you to go to the web site to check. Not.
2. You go to the web site and no "check balance link." Only will sell you more cards by their new gift card supplier Cardways.
3. The gift card reads "you must activate before using." WTF? What is with that? I have money on them. I just don't know how much.
4. The new card issuer, Cardways was not provided any way to assist loyal old gift card customers to check gift card balances from Buca de Beppo's previous vendor.
5. You call the restaurant, and they tell you to call the 866-number. They don't know. So the back-up was come in early and we'll check for you.
6. What a pain.
7. You can check the balance, but does that mean they are ready to use. I'll find out tomorrow night.
8. I found the link above -- well hidden with no links from any support pages. Hope it helps.
9. Remember they may force you to enter twice. So enter once, copy, then reenter after refresh.
Vote Yes if it did help you!