Bitcoin Lady offers market rate Bitcoin starting at just one cent.
Your resource to Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin (BTC) is a digital currency what operates as a peer-to-peer, electronic cash system.
- Bitcoin creation and transfer is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority.
- Bitcoins can be transferred person-to-person through a computer or smartphone without relying on any government or financial institution.
- Bitcoin is accepted in trade by various merchants and individuals in many parts of the world.
- Bitcoin is pre-programmed with a propensity to rise in value becuase it is easy to share and is very limited in supply.
A lot of people have heard about Bitcoin lately but still don't understand what it is. So, I'm going to tell you about it and make it easy for you. Bitcoin is a new way to pay for things with your computer or smartphone. You can send money digitally without any government or financial institution getting in the way. Bitcoin provides more privacy and more buying power than any other payment method. And, because it is easy to share and is very limited in supply, Bitcoin might be the best speculative investment ever. It has already increased from less than 5 cents to today's high value in just a few years. Some have predicted that a single bitcoin could soon be worth as much as a house. If you are not putting at least 2% of your risk capital into Bitcoin, you might be risking the loss of a huge amount of future wealth. With all of that potential, Bitcoin has corresponding huge risks. So, take some time to learn about Bitcoin by checking out all of the resources on Bitcoinlady.com