Please Mark This Guide As Helpful At the bottom of the page when your done and let us know if we can be of further assistance!
1. SOLD Rush's 6 Good Reasons to buy a SquareTrade Warranty
2. What Type of Items Does this Cover?
3. How does the coverage work?
4. Anything else SQUARE Trade can do for me?
5. What's so great about SquareTrade?
SOLDRush's 6 Good Reasons to buy a SquareTrade Warranty
1. Your item is fixed or you're paid in full within 5 days, guaranteed.
2. All normal-use mechanical and electrical failures are covered.
Accidental damage protection is available on most new items, too.
3. You're paid the item's full purchase price if it can't be fixed.
That's money can be used to buy a newer, better item.
4. You save 30-50% off retail with a SquareTrade Care Plan.
5. You can manage all your warranties and file claims online.
6. Established in 1999, SquareTrade is the largest independent warranty provider in the world, backed by an A-rated insurer with over $1 billion in assets.
Don’t forget to get your very own SquareTrade warranty after you check out
What Type of Items Does this Cover?
1. Cameras & Camcorders
Digital & Film
2. Computers & Office Equipment
3. TVs & Projectors
4. Video & Audio
Portable DVD Players
5.Video Game Consoles
6. GPS Devices
7. Major Household Appliances
Cooking Ranges, Stoves
Upright & Chest Freezers
Washers & Dryers
8. MP3 Players
9. Phones & PDAs
How does the coverage work?
1. Better service for less money -The basic Care Plan covers all normal-use mechanical and electrical failures, even from standard wear and tear, with no deductibles. Parts and labor included
2. You can also add additional years of coverage or Accidental Damage Protection on most items for an extra fee.
3. When you file a claim, SQUARE Trade makes a fast assessment and sends you a pre-paid shipping label for smaller items, or a full shipping kit for laptops. Larger items receive in-home service.
4. Once SQUARE Trade receives the item, we'll either have it fixed and on its way back or you'll be paid the item's full purchase price within 5 business days, guaranteed . You can track the entire process online.
5. And it's SQUARE Trade policy to approve every valid claim.
6. Don't take our word for it… see what people are saying about our service on Amazon, or Epinions or do a Google Search!
Anything else SQUARE Trade can do for me?
SQUARE Trade gives you Unique Advantages you won't find anywhere else.
1. Online Management.-SQUARE Trade gives you the power to manage all your warranties in one place, no matter where you shop, without having to hunt down paperwork or receipts. You can even file a claim online and keep tabs on its progress.
2. SQUARE Trade covers Used items on eBay. New or Used, you can get the protection you want. SQUARE Trade takes the worry out of buying something that's been around a while.
3. Move at your own pac- If you bought it on eBay, you have 30 days to get your warranty. And for a limited time, SQUARE Trade cover any new item purchased in 2007 from ANYWHERE with proof of purchase
4. SQUARE Trade 5-Day guarantee- SQUARE Trade takes pride in giving you fast, hassle-free service. Your item is fixed or you're paid in full within 5 business days, guaranteed... or your warranty's free.
What's so great about SquareTrade?
1. SQUARE Trade takes pride in giving you fast, hassle-free service- The unfortunate truth is things break down. Statistically, 22% of all brand-new electronics fail within three or four years.
2. When that happens, we'll be there to make the process as smooth and painless as possible.
3. SQUARE Trade's entire focus is on one thing: warranties. Everything is done in-house to ensure a world-class service. SQUARE Trade does not have commissioned salespeople. SQUARE Trade does not sell merchandise. That's how SQUARE Trade keeps prices low and pass that savings on to you.
4. Established in 1999, SquareTrade is the world's largest independent warranty provider, backed by an A-rated insurer with over $1 billion in assets. We're recognized as a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum, and have led presentations at the Federal Trade Commission.