FALL FASHION 2007
New Fall Silhouette, Key Season Updates, Investment Piece, Career Look, Jewelry
FALL'S SHOPPING LIST:
- Crocodile, Alligator or Croc-Embossed Leather Handbag
- GRAY - Neutral Shade of the season
- Jacket with a statement collar or sleeve
- Wide Leg Pants
- Cuff Bracelet
- Opaque Legs
- Sheath Dress
- Polished Suit
INVESTMENT PIECE: CROCODILE PURSE, HANDBAG
- Updated Silhouette: Very Lady-Like. Embellished-Fitted Jackets, Chic Suits, Wide Leg Pants
- Embellished Edges: Noted in shoes, dress collars and sleeves, skirt and pants' waistbands, light-trimming on sweaters. Featuring: sequins, crystals, beads, grommets, suede, patent leather, velvet, fur or appliques.
- Jackets: A fitted, short jacket with the statement in the collar or sleeves. Dramatic collars with volume, scarf draping, drama, velvet, fur or sequin trim, convertible collars, wrap jackets. A 3/4 sleeve displaying a bold, cuff bracelet.
- Coat: Trench. 'Femme Fatale', Polished
- Pants: Skinny is still around or the newest look is the flattering, Wide Leg Pants. Also pinstripes for the masculine/feminine blend.
- Skirts: Slim, below the knee, matching suit skirts
- Dress: Shirtdress, Jersey Wrap or a Sheath. Embellished collar or sleeves. Mod, Geometric prints are still showing into Fall. Materials in Chevron Wool, Jacquard or Brocade.
- Suits: A matching, Polished look with wide-leg pants or a slim skirt and fitted jacket with a statement collar or sleeve.
- Legs: Covered in opaque tights or leggings.
- Shoes: Bootie, Pumps. Both are showcasing in Mixed Materials like velvet and leather, Suede and Patent or Flannel and Patent
- Boots: Heels or Platforms
- Purses: All sizes - clutch to large totes. The key being a dual-material bag. Like the shoes, many offer a mix of patent and wool, velvet with metal, nylon and patent or suede and leather. The bag to have is a crocodile or alligator, or croc-embossed leather.
- Jewelry - Opulent! An emphasis on bold, cuff bracelets with chunky gemstones or intricate detailing. Metal in rose, black silver and bronze. Chain necklaces.
- Make-Up: false eyelashes in a variety of updated styles. A polished, sophisticated look.
- Hair: Again, polished. Sleek, pulled-back, coifed.
Thanks for reading our review. We gather our Fall Fashion Tips by reading a variety of top fashion magazines. Then we bring the highlights and summarize the key points for your quick update. Unfortunately, we do not get to go to the runway shows in fashionable cities!
If you found a new tip for the season, please give us a positive vote and then browse our store here on eBay: Wanderlust Bargains.