10 ways to keep your tool running like new!
1. First and foremost, Read your owners manual! Most people assume they shot 1 gun they shot em all. No! Each gun is diffrent and unique so read up!
2. Check the manufactures PSI rating for your nailer or stapler. To much pressure puts wear on the Orings and Driver assembly and not enough air pressure your tool will not work properly.
3. Know the fastener type and range of sizes your tool shoots.
4. Clean your tool daily not yearly! Blow your tool off at the end of the day this will add years to your tool.
5. If your nailer and stapler requires oil then 3 to 5 drops of pneumatic gun oil at the begining of the day will do the job. Remember- Read the manual it all there.
6. Keep water out of the air lines. This will damage your tool over time.
7. Once a Month lubricate the feeder spring with silicone spray for easy feeding of the fasteners. Do not use WD40 anywhere out side of the tool this will attract wood dust to the tool like a magnet!
8. Once every two years open your tool up and clean and inspect the Orings and Driver assembly and replace any parts that are worn. Most fastening companies charge $25.00 labor plus parts for this service.
9. Check for manufactures defects/Recall or parts updates on their web sites.
10. The most important of all! Engrave your name and address on all your tools or they will end up on Ebay!!!
Secure Fastening Systems.com
Visit our Ebay store.