Our number one selling five inch tapered cover is among the strongest, most energy efficient replacement in the industry. By using a full two pound extra high density foam inserts we achieve an insulation value of R-25 with water run off at a 3 inch taper. Maximum Benefit with minimum energy cost.
We offer several different spa covers, to see all of them on one convenient page click here.
- 5" to 3" taper for water run off
- Spa Hyde¨ vinyl construction - 30% more UV resistant than marine grade vinyl
- 2 pound density foam inserts
- Reinforcing aluminum C-channel for added strength
- UL Listed for use as a safety cover
- 4 mill heat sealed plastic encases foam inserts
- Reinforcing "X" stitching on all handles and hold downs
- Locks and Keys included
- Heat seals at the fold
- 3 inch skirt included
- Five Year Warranty
A copy of the warranty can be downloaded from here
- Your choice of 13 colors
Your new spa cover will ship using a freight carrier. We can not ship your spa cover without a daytime phone number. Even though you provided eBay with a phone number when you signed up for your account, eBay does not forward this information to us.Zone 1= PINK $89.00
Zone 2= DARK BLUE $99.00
Zone 3 = LIGHT BLUE $119.00
The freight carrier will contact you by phone before delivery to schedule a time to bring the item to your house.
If the freight carrier can not reach you to schedule delivery they may charge storage fees on the item. Your home
must be accessible by a tractor trailer. Inaccessible locations, remote locations, islands, gated communities, or
locations with limited access could incur additional delivery fees.
***New York zip codes 10001 - 10499 and 11000 - 11999 have a limited access charge of $90.00.
Signature is required for delivery. Inspect the cover for any damage before you sign for it. If there is damage to the spa cover do not sign for it. Reject the delivery and contact us. We will get a replacement on its way. The document the freight company is asking you to sign states: "I have received this shipment free and clear of any damages or shortages".
Payment is due within seven days of winning bid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or PayPal for payment. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8-5 Eastern. If you have any questions, please contact us through eBays messaging system, or call toll free 1-866-771-4897. We will answer most inquires within a few hours. Please take the time to complete your transaction by leaving us feedback, as we do the same for all of our customers.
- 28 oz. Per linear yard
- ( Spa Hyde¨ ) Especially Formulated for Spa Covers
- Fire retardant
- Mildew and Resistant
- UV Stabilized For 1500 Hours On Weatherometer
- Bottom Vinyl Is Chlorine, Bromine, and Ozone Resistant
- Tested up to - 40F cold crack
- Covers are sewn with 100% polyester thread
- Bottom (underside) 8 oz. single laminate with 100% polyester scrim
Features and additional material
- 100% Coated Polyester Thread (single strand and twisted)
- Handles and Straps and Hinges are double "X" Stitched For Strength and reinforced with extra material (3 layers of reinforcement)
- 4- Secure Locks With Keys On Each Cover
- 100% Nylon Zippers with zinc coated sides to prevent corrosion
- Heat Seals Between Halves to Prevent Heat Loss
- All side skirts are extended at hinge area to ensure complete coverage of acrylic and to aid in heat loss
- 5/32 welt cord is sewn around top perimeter to enhance appearance and increase seam strength
- Safety warning labels are attached to all covers
- All Bi-fold spa covers are classified manual safety covers by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.¨ in accordance with ASTM F 1346-91 95SJ
- Reinforced With Aluminum "C" Channel, which is imbedded into 5" side to provide additional center strength
- All covers are tapered 5"-3" for rain runoff
- All virgin beads
- Heat shrunk in 4 Mil plastic with 1/4" breathe holes every 12 inches to prevent water absorption
- "R" Value Of 24.9
- Shipped in 175# test cardboard to insure safe shipping
- All covers come with a Deluxe five year limited warranty. Download a copy here
Customers are responsible for accurate measurements, so we make your hot tub cover right the first time. These spa covers are custom built. We cannot take returns or exchanges for spa covers that do not fit due to inaccurate measuring. Please contact us if you need any help with measuring for your spa cover.
We will make you spa cover any way your want it up to 96"X 96". Covers with a length or Width over 96", raised speaker flaps, or control cut outs will have additional charges.
After we receive payment for your spa cover, we will email you a receipt for your payment and a link to our
interactive measurement form on our website. Our form shows you how to measure your cover and submits your
measurements to us. We can not give this link out until you have paid for your cover. We will then begin building
your new spa cover. Your new cover will ship, within 3 business days after measurements are confirmed.