|Another in the long line of expansions for The Sims 2, Mansion & Garden Stuff lets players treat their Sims to the good life by building sprawling estates and elaborate garden masterpieces. Gamers can renovate their Sims' current homes with new Moroccan, Art Deco, and Second Empire architectural styles, or add new design elements such as grand columns and sweeping staircases. Other home design items include solar panels, new windows, doors, roofs, and fences, while gardening fans can add new flower beds, sculptures, fountains, and unique topiaries.|
|Game||Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff|
|ESRB Descriptor||Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence|
|Game Special Features|
|Game Series||The Sims Series|
Average review score based on 20 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
I bought this item because I really enjoy building and decorating houses on the Sims 2 games. This particular Stuff pack includes a lot of new architectural elements. A lot of them are great except I can't seem to add them on the corners with the exception of roofing. This game also has a lot of items to add to your garden to make it truly unique. Overall it's pretty good.
I got the Sim 2 Mansion &Garden Stuff for Window my daughter love the Sim 2 games she sit on the computer for hours and hours intill I have to tell her to get off the computer she does not like gettting off the computer because she likes play the Sim 2 games her and her friends give each other Sim 2 games to play they play each others Sim 2 games all time . She have ask me to play the Sim 2 game I tell her no because I have things to do around the house and I know were she is all time and thank god for the Sim 2 games also. I can't wait to get other Sim 2 games for her.
* Re-create your Sims homes into luxurious mansions. New items including exotic columns that create stunning new archways, chic ceiling fans that add an element of cool, or sweeping grand staircases that make a bold statement
* Completely reinvent your Sims' gardens with a colorful foundation of flower beds and shrubs including delicate irises, cheerful daylilies, and bright sunflowers
* Choose from three new themes to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims' estates: Moroccan, Art Deco, or Second Empire
* Architectural elements include solar panels as well as all new windows, doors, roofs, and fencing to build the mansion of your Sims' dreams
* Choose from a variety of bold sculptures, fountains, and topiaries to add an artistic element to your Sims' relaxing garden hideaway
I have all the stuff packs and expansions and I'll say this is one of the better ones. You get plenty of new elements, including the grand staircases and gardening items, plus lots of architechal gew-gaws, like stone lions and faries and the like. Also you get three new themes; Morocan, Second Empire and Art Deco. Ever wanted to copy a painted lady house? Now you can! Want to recreate a Morocon pleasure palace? You'll have everything but the eunuchs!
I bought this product for a back-up disc for my Sims2 game. I love playing it and this is the disc I have to use to play the game with all the added items and features.
I like the price of the game and the condition of the game, it looks and plays like a new game and the price for it was very reasonable. The graphics are awesome.
I like to design/build houses and landscape my own little towns, this game is perfect for that.
This is another great addition to those who truly love playing Sims. One thing that has been lacking has always been a lot of outside decorating options, well here they are. Now you can use the MOroccan, Art Deco and Second Empire styles to make some truly great mansions or homes for you Sims.