|Motorola V3m RAZR Silver Verizon CDMA V3 New in Box|
Returns not accepted
|MOTOROLA RAZR V3M - VERIZON - LOWER CONDITION USED (Silver) - PHONE ONLY|
Returns not accepted
Hollywood, FL, USA
Free shippingBuy it now
Free shippingBuy it now or Best offer
|Get ready for stops, stares and more. With the MOTORAZR V3m in your hand or your pocket, you'll enjoy the ultimate in mobile connectivity and style. Crafted with eye-catching metals and sporting a supremely slim form, the MOTORAZR V3m backs up its revolutionary style with an advanced feature set that is bound to impress. Now's the time to connect any way you want - with words, photos, videos and more.|
|Family Line||Motorola MOTORAZR|
|Storage Capacity||30 MB|
|Network Technology||CDMA / EVDO, CDMA2000 1X|
|Band||CDMA2000 1X 1900/800|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||MicroSD|
|Battery Talk Time||Up to 188 min|
|Battery Standby Time||Up to 200 hr|
|Display Technology||LCD display|
|Display Resolution||176 x 220 pixels|
|Color Depth||16-bit (65000 colors)|
|QWERTY Physical Keyboard||No|
Average review score based on 565 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
Motorola RAZR V3m Silver (Multimedia Phone)
The entertainment-rich Motorola RAZR V3m for Verizon Wireless is an upgrade to the MOTORAZR V3c. With a built-in MP3 player and an expandable memory card slot, the MOTORAZR V3m gives you more than the MOTORAZR V3c. Plus, the MOTORAZR V3m still offers the same one-half inch thick, aircraft-grade aluminum, etched keypad design as the MOTORAZR V3c. On the inside, the MOTORAZR V3m offers the same features as the MOTORAZR V3c including: VCAST, high-speed data, Bluetooth, a Megapixel camera/camcord
Super-tough Shell Is Made From Aircraft-grade Aluminum
Less Than ½ Inch Thick With Feather-Touch Precision Crafted Keypad
Built-in V CAST Music Player With Removable, Expandable Memory
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Watch On-demand TV or Listen To Music With Verizon V CAST At Near Broadband Speeds
1.3 Megapixel Digital Camera Takes Print-quality Stills or Video Clips
Outstanding Voice-activated Dialing Lets You Just Speak A Phonebook Name
What's In The Box With The Phone
Additional Items Included - Battery, Wall Charger, User Guide
Digital Camera - 1.3 Megapixels (1280 x 1040 Pixel Resolution Max), 4x Digital Zoom
Streaming Multimedia Support - Streaming Multimedia Support - Yes, On-demand TV and Music With V CAST V PAK Add-on Plan Feature
V CAST Music Player - You Can Download Songs From V CAST Music And Store Them On Your Phone
GPS Services Support - Yes, Get Turn-by-turn Directions with VZ Navigator from Verizon Wireless Get It Now Service
Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Yes, Supports Headset, Handsfree As Well As SPP, DUN Profiles
Video Capture / Camcorder - Record And Send Short Video Clips To Friends, Up To 15 Seconds Length
Voice-driven Menus - Advanced Voice Recognition Requires No Phone Pre-training
Data Capable / Use This Phone As A Modem - Yes, With Software Sold Separately
PC Synchronization - Yes, With Software Sold Separately
Parental Controls - Yes, Keep Track of Your Child’s Whereabouts with Chaperone from Verizon Wireless Get It Now Service
Multimedia Messaging - Yes, Send PIX And FLIX Messages With IN Messaging Add-on Plan Feature
Verizon Wireless Mobile Web 2.0 - Yes, WAP 2.0 Browser Built-in
Text Messaging (SMS) - Yes, With IN Messaging Add-on Plan Feature
Email Client - Yes, POP3 Email Software Built-in
Instant Messenger Built-in - Yes
Personalization and Fun Features
Polyphonic Ringtones - Yes, Downloadable From Verizon Wireless Get In Now Service
Custom Ringtones - Yes
Pre-loaded Ringtones - Yes
MP3 Ringtones - Yes
Ringer Profiles - Yes
Picture Caller ID - Yes
Multiple Languages - Yes
Languages Supported - English, Spanish
Games - Yes, Downloadable From Verizon Wireless Get In Now Service
Customizable Graphics - Yes, Downloadable From Verizon Wireless Get In Now Service
Customizable Themes - Yes
Color Main Display - 176 x 220 Pixels, Over 262,000 Colors Displayed
External Display - 96 x 80 Pixels, Over 4,000 Colors Displayed
Color - Silver
Style - Flip
Speakerphone - Yes
Voice-activated Dialing - Advanced Voice Recognition Requires No Phone Pre-training
To-Do List - Yes
Voice Memo - Yes
Alarm - Yes
Calculator - Yes
Calendar - Yes
Mini-USB Port - Yes
Vibrate - Yes
Phonebook Capacity - Up To 1,000 Contacts
Multiple Numbers Per Name - Yes, Store Up To 5 Entries Per Contact, Plus 2 Email Addresses
Cell phone preferences vary greatly from person to person. No one phone will make everyone happy; and I've found that a trial-and-error approach works the best for me. That, and asking everyone who has one what they like and dislike. You are bound to find someone who looks for the same features you require in a cell or home phone system. In addition to that, even if you're looking at phones on eBay, go to the store of the cell phone provider that you are going to use and test their phones and ask questions about any phones you are considering.
I bought this one to replace one I bought from Verizon that I absolutely hated because the computer never heard my voice commands correctly. I do like this one much better. From the review, it may sound like I do not like the phone, but I do. I am just very particular about electronic products, and may expect too much from them.
Good features of the RAZR:
1) Voice commands are seldom misunderstood by computer.
2) Clear, crisp sound...usually even when using the bluetooth.
3) Slim style fits nicely into pocket or purse.
4) It is sharp looking...get lots of people admiring it.
5) It has a fairly good camera...pretty clear pictures.
6) It has VCast capability...I do not use this feature so I cannot rate it.
Bad features include:
1) Battery life (even a new battery) is short...I have to recharge 2-3 times a week.
2) Keypad is a little harder to use because:
A) The backlight powers off too soon...cannot program it to stay on any longer.
B) The numbers are not raised so I have to use my fingernails to dial, which means that I cannot dial by touch; I always have to look.
C) The way the keypad is designed, the numbers do not appear to be in a row, making it confusing to look at.
3) Although the slim style has its advantages, it is also a disadvantage because I have to hold it tighter (when not using the bluetooth), and my hand cramps up.
4) I do not like any of the ring tones, but that may be because a phone I had a few years ago spoiled me with the variety...of which I liked many offered.
The Moto Razr V3 is expertly crafted to deliver exceptional performance. Inside the ultra-thin design are advanced features like MPEG4 video playback, Bluetooth® wireless technology, a digital camera and more. And with the precision-cut keypad, minimalist styling and metal finish, the V3 looks just as beautiful as it performs. The real difference is in the details. See who’s calling, in color, without opening your phone — the large internal display is complemented by an impressive external display. The precision-cut metal keypad reacts to the lightest of touches. And the features you can't always see are equally impressive, like quad-band GSM — for global calls where GSM network coverage and roaming agreements are present.
I replaced my first generation Razr with this V3m. My new Razr is sleek and beautiful with it's aluminum alloy case. I liked my old Razr except for one very annoying design flaw: the on/off buttons on the ringer were exposed and the ringer would get turned off when in my pocket. This not a problem with the V3m. All I want and need is a small, functional mobile telephone. I don't want a phone that accesses the Internet, email, plays music, and so on. I am very happy with my new Razr. Verizon sales people hassled me about adding it to their network and demeaned me and my Razr as "obsolete technology." Verizon pushed me to look at their new phones, which are bulky, ugly, and cheaply constructed and packed with features I don't want. The Verizon people were generally insulting and arrogant, until one nice gal took over and quickly added the Razr to the network. I could switch phone companies, but I doubt the others have more integrity. Motorola will not provide operating system updates to the Razr because it is "out of warranty." Unfortunately, Motorola and Verizon are hostile to anyone who does not buy their new products and they deliberately find ways to punish us for exercising our freedom of choice. Thank goodness for ebay.
When Deciding to buy a new phone always compare prices to the phones original retail price. Whats the phone selling for at retail? Whats it selling on ebay new and used? The price almost always will be lower on ebay unless its an item in high demand. That will tell you alot about the quality of the item. If it sold at the end of auction at a fraction say 1/8 of retail price, be wary theres a reason if its continually selling at that price. Read reviews do your home-work especially on technology. Having said that The Motorola Razr V3m has like any phone good points and bad points.
1. Smaller slimed down version/easier to just put in pocket for men and smaller purses for women
2. has internet access/ vcast
3. has a camera within the phone resolution not bad but not top of the line decent for ameteurs like the most of us
4. voice command capabilities
5. overall not a bad phone to start out with for a beginner techie person
1. If you have verizon verizon limits the ability of this phone to only verizon sold ring tone...as far as I can tell. Which is good and bad. good in the sense your not trying to download free ring tones to a website with viruses. and bad in the sense well your gonna have to pay.
2. I have noticed if you dont speak directly into the phones speaker theres a possiblity the person on the other end didnt hear you or not very well. I dont know if its a problem with the phones volume levels or the speaker itself but apparently this is common for this style phone.
3. Finally the MAIN problem with this phone is battery life. This is the reason this phone got a 4 instead of a 5 for me. All phones have pros and cons this is my biggest. The phones slimmer version is good for smaller areas but also the phones battery is much smaller as well. Therefore battery life is less for this phone. For my experience I have to charge my phone about every 48-60 hrs or so about every 21/2 days. Which for me was alot more for this phone than previous phones. So you may want to invest in a car charger.
Now having said all that the decisions up to you. These are my observations and information I have obtained. I hope this has been helpful. Goodluck bidding.