|New LG VU CU920 Unlocked GSM 3g Touchscreen Video Camera TV Cell Phone Black|
Returns not accepted
eBay Buyer Protection
Free shippingBuy it now
Free shipping0 bids
Free shippingBuy it now or Best offer
Free shippingBuy it now
Free shippingBuy it now
|Check your mails, handle calls, or run the latest applications comfortably, with the LG VU CU920 cell phone. Capture lively images or record moments, using the 2.0 megapixel autofocus camera of this LG touchscreen phone. The Bluetooth wireless technology of this LG 2 MP phone lets you watch full-length, broadcast-quality TV shows. The 240 x 400 pixels resolution on the color TFT display of this LG touchscreen phone displays crisp and clear images. Customize the equalizer in the media player of this LG 2 MP phone to get outputs, as per your requirements. The LG VU CU920 comes with HTML web browsing that lets you access interesting online content, at just the push of a button.|
|Storage Capacity||120 MB|
|Network Technology||GSM/GPRS/EDGE, HSDPA / UMTS|
|Band||GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||MicroSD|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion Polymer|
|Battery Capacity||1000 mAh|
|Battery Talk Time||Up to 180 min|
|Battery Standby Time||Up to 250 hr|
|Display Technology||LCD display|
|Diagonal Screen Size||3 in.|
|Display Resolution||240 x 400 pixels|
|Color Depth||18-bit (262000 Colors)|
|QWERTY Physical Keyboard||No|
"The LG Vu is a super sexy touch-screen phone with a 3-inch display and haptic feedback. Features include AT&T Mobile TV, HSDPA speeds, a 2.0-megapixel camera, a full HTML browser, and quad-band support."
"The LG Vu's camera lacks flash, and there's a learning curve involved with the touch screen. Streaming video was a little choppy as well."
"Despite a few quibbles with the touch screen, its full features and excellent performance make the LG Vu one of the hottest phones this year."
Average review score based on 193 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
The good: The LG Vu is a super sexy touch-screen phone with a 3-inch display and haptic feedback. Features include AT&T Mobile TV, HSDPA speeds, a 2.0-megapixel camera, a full HTML browser, and quad-band support.
The bad: The LG Vu's camera lacks flash, and there's a learning curve involved with the touch screen. Streaming video was a little choppy as well.
The bottom line: Despite a few quibbles with the touch screen, its full features and excellent performance make the LG Vu one of the hottest phones this year.
Read more: http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/lg-vu-black-at/4505-6454_7-32815554.html#ixzz1h9NxKsh
The LG Vu is a super touch-screen phone with a 3-inch display and haptic feedback. Features include AT&T Mobile TV, HSDPA speeds, a 2.0-megapixel camera, a full HTML browser, and quad-band support.I love it !!!!
I have tons o f complaints.
1. Th first phone was a wine red LG Vu, it worked as should for about 6 months and then the TV service, web and mms stopped working altogether. Couold not recieve or send out calls. Texting was the only thing that worked. While testing it the one day the phone shut off, and never came back on right, had eiter upside-down screen etc. At&t tech support was even baffled by this.
2. The second red one: WORKED for about 8 months, then the touchscreen when caput. I tried repairing the screen, I purchased all the neccessary tools, well if you've read my iPod screen replacing fails on the Video and Classic, you know already it isn't/won't work on a Vu either. I didn't crack the screen, thought I had it in correctly. Turned on the phone and waited for it to go to the loading screen, tried to touch the screen, and the screen stopped responding to touch, as well as now I noticed when i took it apart, i scraped and dented the corner of the plastic glass stuff that covers the phone screen.
I called At&t, and had to pay for the insurance to send out the next phone, which arrived only able to be working on the charger, and the touchscreen didnt work in apps. It worked on the homescreen, but as soon as I entered something BAM. it went unresponsive. Honestly, I was fed up at this point and got the CURVE. Please stay away from this it is not goood, anything but that.
First, I must tell you a few things about me which may not applied to you. I use my cell phone for texting, taking pictures and sending them, and making phone calls. I do not use the internet, listen to music, or play games. However, if I have a job, I would definitely buy an Iphone 4G because I would use the internet (yelping for services, get directions, Facebooking when I am bored).
My previous phone was a Samsung Behold (pink) and it had last 22 months. I have dropped my cell phone way numerous times and I believe it finally gave way to my clumsiness. I needed a cell phone for the remaining two months of my T-Mobile contract. I searched on Ebay for something that is inexpensive.
1. It's a fairly good price for a nice phone. It is cheaper than a Blackbe
2. It is very simple to use. I was able to familiarize with the browsing interface and set my preferences.
3. It is the same size as a Behold but lighter. It fits perfectly in my small hand.
4. The Contact List is better than Behold because you can search by catergory and you can also use the scroll bar. The Behold doesn't have this function and you would have to scroll until you find the contact you want. 5. The camera is much better than the Behold. It captures the images more clearly even though the megapixel is 2.0. I had problems with the Behold because the images would always come out blurry with the stablizer. So I find the camera on the LG much better.
6. I like the ringtones on the LG.
7. I like the quick shortcut on the alarm clock. On your wallpaper, there is the clock and when you click on it, it shortcut to allow you to set the alarm. The Behold does not have this; instead you would have to go to the setting to set your alarm clock.
1. This will only affect T-Mobile customer and if you have the text message with multi-media plan. The phone is set with At&T media setting. YOu'll have to either contact T-Mobile via phone or go into their stores so a staff member can assist you with changing the multimedia setting for you.
2. I wish the search function on the contact list is like the BlackBerry in which you can start typing out the name and it will bring up the contact.
I love my new LG phone! I was looking for a sleek, classy, and light weight phone. My sister in law has a LG and demonstrated the functions to me. I was impressed, so I decided to search for one. The prices in the stores were too expensive but my husband told me to look on ebay. I purchased this phone from the seller for $99. This price was in my budget. It came with 3 different chargers: car, home, & computer along with a smart chip. Although, I had to spend an additional $12 for the headphones and $14 more for a micro media card (to store music for the mp3 player); it was worth every penny. I can use my headphones to talk hands free or listen to the mp3 player. This compact phone has so many good features including a tv and a cute screen saver. This is the best cell phone I have ever purchased.