|Shine, the phone that will make you shine, is a highly attractive mobile phone. The moment you place "Shine" on a table, you will notice how the attractive features of this phone catch the attention of those close by. This is a natural human reaction to all things that shine. Its design was inspired by the luxurious shine of metal, creating a simple yet chic look and feel that will undoubtedly make you and your phone stand out from the crowd.|
|Family Line||LG Shine|
|UPC||411378161659, 5037808912179, 8801031169450|
|Storage Capacity||50 MB|
|Network Technology||EDGE, GPRS, GSM|
|Band||GSM 900/1800/1900 (Tri-Band)|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||MicroSD|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Capacity||800 mAh|
|Battery Talk Time||Up to 160 min|
|Battery Standby Time||Up to 280 hr|
|Display Technology||LCD display|
|Display Resolution||240 x 320 pixels|
|Color Depth||18-bit (262000 Colors)|
|QWERTY Physical Keyboard||No|
Average review score based on 92 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
The Ke970 LG Shine is a beautiful phone. It really does shine. With a stainless steel front and back covers and one-way mirror glass, it really is the shiniest phone I've ever owned.
- It's smaller then the Motorola Razor, which was my last phone.
- It weighs about the same (fairly heavy), which means it doesn't feel like a cheap plastic disposable phone.
- The screen is crystal clear, with very high resolution.
- The scroll bar menu system is easier to use then the motorola circle-disk system.
- The menus are easy to work through
- Quite good reception
- Easy to hook up with my computer to pull down files
- The bluetooth is solid
- Capable of up to 2.5gb micro-sd
- The 2 megapixel camera works great
- As an MP3 player, it's decent
- There are five scroll buttons, two on the cover, the scroll bar itself and left and right side of the scroll bar. The left and rigth side of the scroll bar are a little hard to hit sometimes
- The phone isn't as loud as the Razor ... in regular mode and in speaker phone
- Since the phone was unlocked, it took a couple of hours to figure out how to activate MMS and Web browsing. I'm told this is normal with all unlocked phones
- You can't save email address in the contact list. I'm still trying to figure out how to do that.
- The flash on the phone isn't a flash. It's a flashlight, and not a very good one either.
- As an MP3 player, the controls are a little wonky
Overall ... it's a good, stable, solid phone, with decent reception. I'm quite happy with it. It feels better then their chocolate phones, and the closest comparison I can make is the to Motorola Razor. I know there are a lot of other phones out there, but that was my last phone. This one seems to have a lot of the same functionality, is around the same size, but a little smaller, and feels and works simillarly, but it does look a heck of a better. It is the slickest phone I've ever owned.
Want to shine but don't know how. Buy the Lg shine and you will know how to do it.
I bought the LG Shine three weeks ago and I immediately fall in love with the design and number of features available on this inexpensive phone.
The LG KE970 is not a big handset measuring 99.8 x 50.6 x 13.8 mm but its all metal construction accounts for the hefty weight of 119 g. Honestly, the handset doesn't feel heavy at all and the added weight in fact adds for a feel of solidness that is rarely seen in modern mobile phones. Design wise, its hard to determine whether it might appeal more to men or women. Truth be told, that due to the mirror finish of the front panel, the most men that saw it commented that its probably a handset more suitable for women than for men. My girlfriends loves it and sometimes she forgets to give it back to me. Also test the same thing with some of my colleges. Jest put the phone on the table and in 1 minute the phone captures the attention of almost evreybody
It has an easy operable MP3 player and operating the menu functions is just as quick and easy. The display is excellent, although rather difficult to use in bright sunlight, which I more or less expected when I saw this phone for the first time. All in all LG have put a remarkable high quality telephone in the market, with solid exterior and a trendy appearance. The LG Shine is easy to operate which will be to the benefit of the novices among us who are just starting to use a mobile phone. In short the LG Shine is a real must! So in conclusion if you want to shine buy the LG Shine.
i really love the color,the shine silver is so wonderful and it brings out the best the phone has to offer.Also i like the design,kool and sleek and the titanium looks,also the mirroir image makes i prety kool too.And the weight makes it looks and feel very expensive and to last long.I got it for my girlfriend and she really loves it.It's a perfect phone.Highly recommended.