Free shippingBuy it now
|You can connect the Stylus NX515 printer to an array of PCs, wired or wirelessly. This Epson all-in-one printer has a built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet facility, which allows pairing with multiple systems in all the Wi-Fi-certified areas. The resolution of 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi of this Epson inkjet printer offers stunning quality print. With a print speed of 36 ppm (black/color), the Stylus NX515 serves as a high-speed printer. Get crystal clear scanned documents with this Epson all-in-one printer as it boasts an optical resolution of 2400 dpi. This Epson inkjet printer has a USB interface, which lets you print the data saved in your flash drive. You can even send documents and photos as e-mail attachments with a single touch of the Stylus NX515 printer.|
|Printer Type||All-In-One Printer|
|Family Line||Epson Stylus|
|Black print speed up to||36 ppm|
|Max Resolution (BW)||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Color print speed up to||9.3 ppm|
|Max Resolution (Color)||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Extend Printer Technology||Micro Piezo|
|Interface||PictBridge, USB 2.0, Wireless|
|Media Type||Photos, Text|
|Networking Type||Network Adapter, Wireless Network Adapter|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet|
|Scanner Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
Fastest output speeds on any inkjet to date; outstanding print quality; compact footprint; inexpensive; robust driver options.
Higher-than-average cost per page; lacks creative software suite.
The Epson Stylus NX515 is a capable machine that will improve the efficiency of any office or work-at-home setup. Not only is it a lightning-fast all-in-one, but it also has a broader range of features than most other $150 AIOs. As long as you don't need a full creative software suite, the Epson Stylus NX515 will make a dependable sidekick to your computer.
Average review score based on 29 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
I was undecided on choosing between Epson and HP. HP has a lot of products out there, especially ink and paper. I did more research on Epson, as I previously had one (many years ago)... The more I know the more firm I decided to go with Epson. Here're several main reasons:
- Durable Ink: Look for the DuraInk and Paper that has the ColorLock features. You don't have to go with the Manufacturer brands. e.g. a stack of 500 ColorLock paper from GeogiaPacific cost only $5.97 at Wal-Mart compared to similar HP paper at $10 or higher.
- Easy to setup and navigate menu. I literally set it up without the CD. Or you can go through the CD and install additional software suite make any less computer-savvy users' life easier.
- Wireless! You can type in your SSID and then you can print from any computers you under your network. It's that easy! Wireless is a must-have nowadays. Who want to connect an USB cable or take 10 minutes configuring their computer before printing anymore? This makes printing effortless in a multi-computer home :)
- Deep true black. This is the main differentiator between Epson and HP. My company uses HP printers, both LaserJet and InkJet... none of them comes close to this Epson Stylus NX515. Very consistent results.
- The only negative is maybe the ink usage... the OEM ink cartridge is small, but you can buy after-market one on eBay for $28 for all 4 colors, instead of over $20 for each.
Simple to install. Directions are very clear and simple.Prints a full 8 x 11 photo in seconds . Black text is even faster ! you can also purchase high capacity
cartridges for this printer.
This all in one unit was a little bigger than i thought it would be. so i had to make a place for it.
be sure and purchase a usb cable when you get this printer , it doesn't come with one.
This inkjet printer was much better than I expected. The printing speed is very fast. Scanning old photos using "restore" features produced amazing results. The wireless capability is great and allows several computers in our home to use the same printer - works like a charm. Got a lot for a very reasonable price.
Price was a concern but over all quality was my top priority, in the NX515 I was happy to find both! Ink cartridges are fairly inexpensive and the photo quality is top notch for an in jet type printer! Money VERY WELL spent!!!
Print quality is excellent.
Ink usage is average (needed to replace black in less than 1 month).
Noise - Poor. It will startle you when it starts the first few times...then you get used to it...but it one of the noisiest printers I have ever owned.
But overall I would recommend for the price and print quality.