|The Combi Centre DX Infant Carrier. This infant car seat is lightwieght and sporty. Combine it with the Cosmo DX to create a light yet sturdy travel system. Available in Keylime or Mango.|
|MPN||807460, 807482, 807483, 852086, CCICS|
|UPC||022791361894, 044929001731, 044929001854, 044929002530, 044929002547, 044929003858, 044929005340|
|Seating Direction||Rear Facing|
|Restraint System||5-Point Safety Harness|
|Head Protection||With Headrest|
|Height Limit||Up to 29 in.|
|Weight Limit||22 - 22 lb.|
|Recommended for Ages||Birth - 1 Year|
|Adjustable Recline Positions||No Recline Adjustments|
|Adjustable Harness Height||Adjustable Harness Height|
|Carry Handle||With Carry Handle|
|Stay-in Car Base||With Detachable Base|
|Additional Features||Canopy, Central Harness Length Adjustment, Latch System|
Average review score based on 4 user reviews
Infant only Carseat
• Base and Carrier Allow Secure Seatbelt Installations
• Narrow Base
• 5-point Harness
• Seven height adjustments can be made easily, without rethreading the harness
• Accommodates infants up to 29" tall, or as Combi states, until the top of the child’s head is at the top of the carseat.
• Front Harness Adjuster
• EPS foam around the head
• Release mechanism is smooth and easy to remove the carrier from the base.
• latch can be difficult to remove
• recline indicator on base is hard to see once the seat is installed
• In certain vehicle installations, the carrier can sometimes require extra force to insert back into the base
The Centre DX is a stylish infant carrier with a few nice features not found on mass market models. It should install well in most vehicles. The great harness system is a big plus and being able to leave the handle UP in the car is also handy. The narrow base may be especially useful to allow older kids to buckle themselves in an adjacent booster.
This is the other car seat that we use for our son. It is a nice car seat and easy to carry around. We did struggle with the correct adjustments to the shoulder straps and the car set base, but our local fire department was able to help us.
This is a wonderful carseat. Our son had to spend a few days in the NICU because he was about a month early. When we were released from the hospital, the nurse commented that it was the best carseat that she had seen (and you know they see alot). The reason is because of the straps have a thick cover by the neck that helps to stabilize the head. I really like the way it works with the stroller too.