|Canon Vixia HF10 16 GB Camcorder - Black + FREE 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY!|
Returns not accepted
Brooklyn, NY, USA
|Canon Vixia HF10 16GB AVCHD HD Camcorder Bundle w/ Pelican 1300 Series Case|
Returns not accepted
Des Plaines, IL, USA
|UPC||0013803091991, 0660685008700, 13803091991, 4960999573328|
|Storage Type||Removable (Card/Disc/Tape)|
|Media Format||Flash Media, Flash card|
|Optical Sensor Qty||1|
|Lens Type||Zoom lens|
|Focal Length Range||4.8mm - 57mm|
|Focus Adjustment||Automatic, Manual|
|Lens Filter Size||37 mm|
|Lens System Features||Built-in lens shield|
|Auto Focus type||TTL contrast detection|
|Max Shutter Speed||1/2000 sec|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture-Priority, Automatic, Program, Shutter-Priority|
|Memory / Storage|
|Integrated Memory size||16 GB|
|Recording Speed||LP, SP, XP+|
|Supported Flash Memory||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Video Recording Length||125 Minutes|
|Screen Details||LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color|
|Microphone Type||Microphone - built-in - stereo|
|Microphone Operation Mode||Stereo|
|Connector Types||1 x HDMI, 1 x USB, 1 x component video output, 1 x composite video/audio output, 1 x headphones, 1 x microphone|
|Expansion Slot||1 x SD Memory Card|
|Battery Form Factor||Manufacturer specific|
|Battery Manufacturer||Canon BP-809|
|Effective Still Resolution||2.8 MP|
|Effective Video Resolution||2.1 MP|
|Digital Video Format||AVCHD|
|Still Image Format||JPEG|
|Additional Features||24p Cinema Mode, Dolby Digital AC-3 (2 channel) Recording, Histogram Display, PictBridge Support, RGB Primary Color Filter, Still Shot Capability, Takes Photos While Movie Recording, USB 2.0 Compatibility|
|High Definition Video Support||1080p|
|Night Mode||Without Night Shot|
|Shooting Modes||Digital Photo Mode|
Excellent video quality; fast focus; compact, attractive, and comfortable design.
Wind filter not as dependable as previous Canon models; manual focus pretty useless.
Canon's first flash-based camcorder, the Canon Vixia HF10, delivers excellent HD video quality and performance in a tiny package.
Average review score based on 7 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
The picture quality is fantastic and the sound is pretty good too. The battery doesn't last long, but I have already purchased a larger one. Over all it is a great camcorder.
Good camcorder and not expensive.
I do not spare that bought.
Thank you ebay. In a shop I such did not pull at.
Клёвая камера и не дорого.
Я не жалею что купил.
Спасибо ebay-ю. В магазине я б такую не потянул.
I bought my camcorder used and it needs a little cleaning. The les cover only shuts half way most of the time so I will have to be careful not to ruin the lens. Other than that it works well and captures motion without a hitch. The stabilizer
feature is great. I film a lot of horses and it can get pretty shaky without that feature or a tri-pod.
It didn't come with a manual or software so I am winging it until I get around to downloading or ordering one or both. I am a little disappointed that I didn't receive the cables that I need to transfer the footage onto my TV or computer. Next time l'll ask more questions and read it more carefully!
This camcorder is incredibly good! The videos are as clear as those News cast videos!... YES you heard me right! The quality is unbelievably clear! But GOTTA have an HD TV. It handles the low light really good and has built in lights, NICE! What I like too is the built in 3.1 mp snapshot camera feature, with a flash! All this in one!
The software it came with is simple to use! It's easy to make DVDs with it. You can make AVCHD (HD videos) on a standard DVDR as computer files that play ONLY on a blu-ray player. OR you can make a standard DVD to play on ANY DVD player (video is standard def, NOT HD).
But keep in mind that you have to have THIS software to be able to use it on the computer. (Or AT LEAST a AVCHD player software) You cannot just hook camcorder via USB and click on a file on it to play, it does NOT work like that without this software. BUT you CAN extract the pictures without the software however.
More about the software: When making a regular DVD disk (for all DVD players) it takes the computer about 3 hours to convert the HD files to standard DVD and write it. But if you make an HD disk, The comnputer does it pretty quickly. This is a disk to make as a hard copy. (or if you have a blu ray player)
The built in 16gb memory is conveinient cause I don't need to carry anything else but this cam! No threat of misplacing a memory card! Or I can also put extra memory cards in cam for extra time and not have to carry any cards in pockets! The recording time on the highest setting is 2 hrs. It has 3 other settings. Even the cheaper setting looks good, Its hard for me to tell the difference. This setting gives about 5 hrs for 16gigs.
Ultimately, the thing I LIKE about this HF10 are
1) built in 3.1 mp snapshot camera with a flash! Works great!
2) News Cast quaility video
3) No tapes to buy, NO MOVING PARTS!
4) its really good with the low light, and the built in video light!
5) The compact size. Slightly smaller than a MiniDV tape camcorder.
Now the things that are bad!
1) An expensive hobby and can be inconvenient since you HAVE to buy everything HD to enjoy the video to fullest!
2) The AVCHD file DEMANDS a high power computer! Otherwise HD videos will NOT play properly! Need at least 3gh processor (or min of 2.4gh if dual core). EVEN when I have this computer, STILL has jittering.
3) MAJOR capability ISSUES! You need to upgrade your tube TV to HD TV, your computer and everything else to HD capability if you dont have anything HD that is, to get the FULL benefit of this HF10. BUT not only that, a lot of todays programs DONT support AVCHD. And always have issues working with AVCHDs, cause they take ALL the processor power! And STILL one more thing. Takes a lot of time to upload this kind of files on youtube. BUT its not so much of whether you have a HDTV and blu-ray player or not, how many people with have them??
4) Need LOTs of space on harddrives. 16 gigs you'll need for about 2 hrs of video (highest quality setting) These HD videos are awesome, BUT does come at a price!
5) oh, one more thing I didn't like too! The fact it does NOT have a viewfinder! Its just the pop out screen that I have. I don't always want to use the screen!
Having owned this cam for about 3 yrs. The only issue I had was the zoom switch was stuck. It zooms up on its own. And always have to hold it down to keep from zooming up on its own. That's all the issue I had.
The video quality is excellent, but it couldn't charge! I bought it without battery and charger for $177 a few weeks ago. I bought a Canon geniune BP808 battery (takes 10 days) and a Canon power adapter, the battery couldn't be charged. I returned the battery. Then I bought another Canon BP808 battery, it works properly, but still refused to be charged. Putting it on other Canon camcorder, everything was OK. So, the trouble comes from THIS Canon HF10. How should I do?