|Enjoy songs, movies, radio, images, etc., on the multi-featured August Electronics Media player. The 2.8-inch QVGA TFT touch screen of this August Electronics media player allows you to enjoy your media as you want. The built-in radio tuner of the touch screen media player offers 20-channel presets. The 8 different equalizers of this August Electronics Media player include Natural, 3D, Rock, Pop, Classic, Bass, Jazz and User EQ, providing you with a unique listening experience. One can also record voice memos through the built -in microphone of the touch screen media player. Use ear phones or integrated speakers to watch movies or songs. This August Electronics media player also features a calendar, clock and a stop watch function, for your convenience.|
|Model||Touch Screen (8 GB)|
|Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Audio Supported Formats||MP3, WMA|
|Video Supported Formats||AVI, RMVB, WMV|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 4 Hours|
|Audio / Video Capabilities|
|Max Video Resolution||640 x 480|
|Screen Size||3.6 Inch|
|Additional Features||Digital Camera|
|Storage Type||Built-in Memory|
|Number Of Songs||2000|
Average review score based on 3 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
Buyers beware: do NOT buy this product simply because you can't afford an Apple iPod touch and am desperate for a touch-screen mp3 like I was.
It is an ABSOLUTE waste of money. Here's why:
1. The touch screen is not sensitive enough to pressure. You have to press several times (hard) before the mp3 responds. It is annoying and time-consuming.
2. The touch screen is VERY slow. For example, scrolling through songs is AGONY because it moves very slowly and doesn't let you move any faster than 1 place movement (from 1 song to the next) per second (regardless of how many times you press the "next" button).
3. The "video" player is the worst quality I have ever seen. Not only are the images blurry and pixelated, but the sound starts AFTER the video begins, making it impossible to watch a movie properly.
4. The mp3 doesn't work on computer models later than Windows XP, even though it says VERY CLEARLY on the box that it is able to sync to Vista. Although it worked ONCE (when it downloaded ALL the songs from my media library WITHOUT my approval), it never worked again. The icon for the device would disappear right after I clicked on it.
5. The buttons are extremely confusing. I can never seem to understand which buttons mean what.
6. The on/off power button is hard to use. Sometimes I have to repeatedly hold before the device shuts down/turns on. Extremely time-consuming especially if you are in a rush.
7. Did I mention the crappy touch screen? Makes it IMPOSSIBLE to scroll through songs to find the ones you want to listen to.
8. Although the device is very light, it is THICK. I've never dropped it, but it feels like it would break on contact.
9. It is NOT AT ALL LIKE AN IPOD TOUCH!! It is one of the WORST copies/fakes I have ever used. The quality is horrible - it relies strictly on its appearance for sales.
10. My mp3 was STOLEN. That's right - someone took this piece of crap and ran off with it when I wasn't looking. Although I know it's a piece of crap, it still lookings convincing enough for people to try to steal it. BEWARE. Even though I hated it, I am still PISSED that someone stole it. That is LITERALLY $50 thrown away.
DO NOT BUY THIS RIP-OFF, HEADACHE-INDUCING MP3. IF YOU REALLY WANT A TOUCH-SCREEN MP3, WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE BUSY AND SNIPE AN APPLE IPOD TOUCH OFF EBAY. TRUST ME-AN ITOUCH FOR $20 MORE IS A *MUCH* BETTER DEAL THAN BUYING THIS CRAP.
>>>TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO THREW AWAY $50 FOR THIS - DO NOT BUY!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER - I DON'T CARE HOW CHEAP IT IS!!
That is a great Electronic touch screan digital media player and I love that I can ear fm radio too.
Very bad, it would not turn on, and the charger worked for about 1 minute!
Very bad purchase. I would not recommend this product to anyone. They also sent a black one when it should have been green!