|With 3.5-inch display screen, the iPhone 3GS cell phone gives you a clear view of all the contents and applications. The Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity of this Apple smartphone allows you to chat with friends, view your mails, and surf from almost anywhere. The 3 MP camera of this Apple cell phone lets you capture your favorite moments with amazing clarity. The iPhone 3GS cell phone features 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. The 256 MB RAM of this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. The Li-Ion Battery of this Apple cell phone offers 12 hours of talk time so that you can interact for hours together.|
|Family Line||Apple iPhone|
|Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Network Technology||GSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA|
|Band||GSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Capacity||1219 mAh|
|Battery Talk Time||Up to 720 min|
|Battery Standby Time||Up to 300 hr|
|Display Technology||LCD display|
|Diagonal Screen Size||3.5 in.|
|Display Resolution||320 x 480 pixels|
|Color Depth||18-bit (262000 Colors)|
Average review score based on 1 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
No Wi-Fi capability, that's a major issue... They naturally have this feature... Here's PROS and CONS...
1. Touch screen advantage.
2. Easy friendly menus, tools, address book, contacts, web surfing, etc.
3. iPod included (Music & Video Player).
4. Upgradable to OS 4.
5. Stereo headphone with mini-bass capability.
6. SIM Card exchange without opening the unit.
7. Superb digital camera.
8. Slim candy bar jawbreaker design.
9. The 16GB version would hold so much music & videos, that you would not need anything else...
1. No manual included. Friendly, but for specific details you need to download from Apple the Electronic Manual.
2. Every time Apple make firmware upgrades they damage something previously working... like your dock compatibility or so.... Be very careful ALWAYS before upgrading firmware... ALWAYS!!!