|Introduced as legal tender in the year 1934, the 1934 Lincoln Wheat cent is a collectable coin which had a large minting of 219,080,000. This 1934 penny is a member of the wheat penny series, and was issued from the Philadelphia branch of the United States Mint. The primary metal making up the 1934 Lincoln Wheat cent is copper, which makes up 95 percent of this collectable coin. The remaining 5 percent is a combination of tin and zinc. The front of this 1934 penny features the right side portrait of former President Abraham Lincoln with the words "In God We Trust" over his head, the word "Liberty" on the left side of the coin behind the neck of Lincoln, and the date on the right side of the coin. The reverse side of the coin is stamped with "One Cent United States of America" in the middle, which is surrounded by a wheat stalk on either side. In addition, the words "E. Pluribus Unum" are at the top. Weighing 0.109 ounces, this 1934 penny was designed by Victor David Brenner.|
|Sub Geo||Not Available|
|Coinage Type||Circulation Coinage|
|Catalog Number||KM# 132|
|Coin Name||Lincoln Cent|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Reverse Description||Wheat Ears|
|General Note||The 1909|
Valuations provided are in US dollars only for uncertified coins. A dash "-" indicates a valuation does not exist for the grade or the coin does not exist within the specified condition.
"All data and information is provided from informational purpose only and on as-is basis. Because subtle differences in grade and market demand affect price, no guarantee is made that your item will sell for a specific price. Mint and strike marks may vary from stock photos."
For additional information on buying coins see the Coins Buying Guide. (http://pages.ebay.com/buy/guides/coins-buying-guide/)
Average review score based on 3 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
The lincoln wheat cent will always be a favorite of mine. Very collectible at an affordable price. Great investment in the higher grades...MS64 and better. The higher grades that are red gems present the better investment for me.
I am looking for the best coins I can find in my price range. I was very satisfied with the coin and it looks great in my book.
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL COIN AND IT LOOKS GREAT IN MY BOOK! I had to HAVE it!! THIS COIN JUST "MADE MY DAY"!!! DEAN (DOC)