View all Sony
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70
Average based on 56 reviews
I love this camera! Great pictures and lots of zoom in a point/shoot size!Created: 04/06/2012
- I love this camera. The picture quality is great and I love how many features it has. I wanted a high megapixel point and shoot with lots of zoom...This is it. It is easy to setup, partly because it automatically finds the right setting you need for where you are. I do not like the zoom button itself as it is on top around the button to take the photo instead of on the back where your thumb usually sits, and the screen does look a bit fuzzy when I'm inside, but the pictures still turn out great, so other than that, I have no complaints. This is so much better than my previous 6 megapixel camera I had. ...Read more
So happy with this camera !!!!Created: 07/01/2011
My first digital camera back in 2006 was a Sony Cybershot, and I absolutely loved it. I broke it last year during my senior year of college, and wound up getting persuaded by a salesperson to get an Olympus Stay Tough to prevent breaking another camera. I absolutely hated how it takes indoor pictures; all grainy and the shutter time is very slow. After doing a LOT of research, I finally decided to go back to Sony and purchased the H70. I have not seen a bad review on this camera anywhere. I tried it out over to my brother birthday and could not be happier with the crisp, clear pictures it produced. I got some awesome action shots both inside and out by the pool. I'm never leaving Sony again!!
*Crisp, clear pictures
*10 x zoom
*Cropping feature in the camera. You can zoom in and crop a picture just how you want it.
*Burst Mode- Allows you to hold down the shutter and it takes multiple pictures to get just the right action shot you want.
*In low light setting, the camera automatically takes two versions of the picture with different lighting so that you get the best picture possible.
*Great battery life.
*Panoramic setting is great!
*Motion stabilizer feature
*Includes the wires necessary to show your pictures on a T.V.
*Super user-friendly (even my grandmother uses a Sony because of how user-friendly it is)
* A little bit bulkier than other Sony cybershots
* Slight delay between taking pictures, could be faster ...Read more
Recommended Buying Guides
- Deciding between digital cameras can be a chore when you realize the huge number of options available. The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W690 and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 are both capable models for photographers... Read more
- Digital cameras can be a scary buying decision, due to the many choices to sift through. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX100 and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 are great for cutting edge camera enthusiasts and camera... Read more